• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptide help. Please

open to all options mate.

I was going to say Test and Deca. Test builds the muscles (obviously) and Deca aids the joints @0ni ; prolly knows more about this.

But I prolly shouldn't encourage roid usage, particularly after you only have 2 years lifting.

Don't got there [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION]; the stick... it is firmly implanted up the arse on this one.

Fair nuff. Did not take issue with the peptide use... was more the inability to find a sense of humour :p

Back on track then.

Anyone chime in with some encouraging advice and experience from using said substances? :rolleyes:

I was going to say Test and Deca. Test builds the muscles (obviously) and Deca aids the joints @0ni ; prolly knows more about this.

But I prolly shouldn't encourage roid usage, particularly after you only have 2 years lifting.

I have a sense of humour and I can appreciate all forms of advice.

To be honest most people I know overseas have gone the roids route. Nothing against them I'm just sceptical due to the fact peptides promote or claim to promote natural growth etc.

i have been lifting on and off before the 2 years but def into it now.
Sick of my knee and shoulder playing up and that's exactly why I'm looking at options.
So when I mention peptides it doesn't mean I'm set and ordered any. I'm researching still.

Is It due to price ?
I mean it can't be the best trying to source decent test or deca either

1> Price
2> Length of time to see results
3> Effectiveness

Peptide websites are flash and you get a sense of a 'right of return or re-course' but at the end of the day you're still doing an illeagle substance (for the reasons you are implying to use them for) so don't expect much comeback from them if you feel things go south with your health or supply issues. It would be like going to the cops to bitch about how your dealer taxed your oz. bag ;)

With gear, yes there is a risk of getting something your not paying for, but its the same with peptides.

It all comes down to trusting your source (as best as you can). This can be hard as you will often never meet you source, but hang around in the right places long enough and you will hear anecdotal stories from other people who can vouch for them.

The main 'advantage' I see with anyone considering a ped and it being peptides is the way the body will respond to them.

I.e. Less gains = Less sides.

Putting aside your humour that I didn't get. That's well said.
I am now left wondering what route to take