• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

People who are never wrong

/shakes fist!:mad:
:D

Wait...aren't you describing women?? :eek:

LOL...jokes...ok...:D

LOL I think Dicko needs to "do time" on DKD's apology thread :p

I always laugh when I remember a quote I saw once (not sure by whom). I used to tease the guys in my team at work with it using "serious face". Good way to see if they were awake on the job or not. If they nodded, out the door! (not really) :D

Quote:

You only need to remember two rules:
1. I am always right
2. I am never wrong

This is what I was taught, for what it's worth:

To be kind is more important than to be right. Many times, what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a special (kind) heart that listens.

I find it hard to admit when I'm wrong, but when I honestly know that I am wrong - I'm happy to admit it. Not because I feel better for having done it, but for my friends. I usually am right when I argue a point - or I'll stay out of the argument. So when I am wrong, I will almost always admit it, knowing that my mates get a perverse joy out of making a big deal of my apology. lol