• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

penn football

Kewl.

'college' sports in the states is huuuge from what I hear.

Surely some of the kids playing football would be on gear?

looks pretty good - I've read that US sports training is years ahead of Australia with their approach to integrating more weights training etc.

Nice facilities too

At this level there is very very minimal drug use from guys, I have only ever heard of a handful and they didn't last long. Of course when some guys get to the top elite level of the NFL drug use does occur, as in the elite level of a lot of sports. but of course they still have to be genetically elite to get to that level first because drugs cant teach skill. imagine if they could!

This year the seahawks won over the broncos. next year? couldn't tell ya right now, but id say the seahawks have another shot judging on the strength of them.

Meh.. sorry dude. Someone else will have to chime in. Not a Ghey FL follower.

Rugby more my scene being a kiwi :cool:

Considering in the US they start with full-on Strength and Conditioning programs in High School and from what I have heard the large % of High Schools and every college will have a full time Strength and Conditioning Coach - its no wonder America produces such good athletes - sometimes from nobodies aswell i.e simply someone who has abit of natural talent but no real strength base.

If America really focused in on things like Rugby League and Rugby Union - then they would easily be a top 5-6 team in the world.

Australia are years behind the American programs and alot of programs around the world - this is why we have seen a decline in Australian sport over the last decade - we simply can not rely on "natural talent" anymore - when places like America can simply build an athlete.

Always been insanely interested in the Football programs over there in the colleges - would love to spend some time in those facilities.

Rugby88, from what I understand the US 1st got a taste of rugby during the war when the US soldiers were hanging with the Brits.

I believe the president at the time (Roosevelt?) was against the sport as it was seen as too 'barbaric'

Hence the growth of their 'football' which afforded protection by way of helmets etc..

As you've pointed out, now you have 110+kg units with speed and strength conditioning coming at you down the pitch, the armour would almost be a necessity with some of the hits put on them!

As long as it's not the Patriots. #FukTomBrady

Kapernick is looking dangerous so the 49ers should be up there somewhere, although I like the Steelers and Green Bay better.

It's on 7mate on Sunday nights or Monday mornings.

Holy crap. Dat gym setup. And the locker room. All open and unlocked. Says something for the character of the school.