• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peeing during crossfit is normal???

but its a sport isn't it?

Anything can be a sport, all it needs is a large financial backing to start the publicity machine. A few fanatics don't go astray either to pay through the nose for it. Hey presto, a 'sport' called crossfit is created.

Last edited:
How is tennis retarded?

If any sport is its probably the one where you get 130kg guys, make them run and then get them to collide with each other ....

How is tennis retarded?

If any sport is its probably the one where you get 130kg guys, make them run and then get them to collide with each other ....

Grow-up

It's "in his opinion" he doesn't like watching it, it's retarded.

lol fuck off goosey

just dont respond to my posts, I think I've asked you not too before

go and play on your nautilus machine or w/e

Yeah, unfortunately not perfect like you, fellow forum addict.

Sorry if I got annoyed with the person who perpetually posts bad advice, acts like he's the oracle of weightlifting, and patronises anyone he talks too.

Please tell us more goosey about your own experiences gleaned from 20 years of lifting which apply to everyone, even though if people did what you said they'd get injured. State it as gospel and for bonus points be cryptic.

if Goosey's experience is 20+ years, @jj80; whats your lifting experience, just curious?

Goosey continually chimes in with technique advice which if followed would get you injured.

I preface my advice with 'it worked for me', he acts like an oracle when I doubt he's trained more than 1 or 2 people.

Last edited:
How is tennis retarded?

I was just shit stirring. I used to play tennis, always hated watching it but now hate playing it as well.

Just because one does not like a particular sport does my make it retarded.

Stupid outlandish comments are retarded.

Head Kunce

Goosey continually chimes in with technique advice which if followed would get you injured.

I preface my advice with 'it worked for me', he acts like an oracle when I doubt he's trained more than 1 or 2 people.

He can be a Kuntz..

But he knows his shit... Very lucky to have his input here...

Whether or not you agree with it... Notably he is not a part of the power lifting camp or the Bb camp... Gives quality input to a range of discussion...

More like down the middle... Lift for health and the long term... Squat more talk less...

And might own shares in nautilus.... And owes me a carton of beer now..