• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paleo

Thanks for the link Andy
I haven't looked into it in great detail but I'm a fan of the paleo style diet.
What about you?

great link Andy! Thank you :)

Love this method and idealogy....and besides, it's just simply a very interesting read.

Jo x

Darko...I was reading a lot of what Art Devany was saying quite a few years back that inspired my thoughts.
Reading and re-reading Robb's book is making me more paleo minded.

I think if someone is feeling tired or I'll for no good reason, or if a person just wants to live better, I think this type of diet is a very good option.

Darko...I was reading a lot of what Art Devany was saying quite a few years back that inspired my thoughts.
Reading and re-reading Robb's book is making me more paleo minded.

I think if someone is feeling tired or I'll for no good reason, or if a person just wants to live better, I think this type of diet is a very good option.

I agree, I've been unintentionally eating pretty much this way anyway, except I do have some dairy in my diet which from what I've briefly read is a no no with the Paleo advocates but I couldn't give up all dairy products.
Other than that it just seems to make sense to me.

I used to be an eater and a fan of paleo. I still agree it's the best way to eat if your goal is simply to be 'healthy'. However, there's a difference between being healthy and sports performance. I care more about the latter lately, which requires more carbs and more calories in general than paleo can possibly provide.

Hahah. I've trained for 20 odd years without paleo, just trying it now. It's not for everyone & I doubt ill stick with it for life, but it's worth trying. At least I can make educated decision/discussion on it now I've tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah. I've trained for 20 odd years without paleo, just trying it now. It's not for everyone & I doubt ill stick with it for life, but it's worth trying. At least I can make educated decision/discussion on it now I've tried it.

You look like a savage, may as well eat like one.

Real easy. The main challenge was breakfast and thinking outside the square for lunches (loved my sandwiches). Have you tried it??

I found getting other ideas other than eggs to be the challenge at first

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

What did you end up finding mate?

Would cook up some sweet potato the night before and fry that up in the morning with some chicken or mince and avocado and some fruit.

Pancakes with frozen raspberries is pretty good too

Members Pic's.

Would cook up some sweet potato the night before and fry that up in the morning with some chicken or mince and avocado and some fruit.

Pancakes with frozen raspberries is pretty good too

Sound good!!! I can't do avocado tho!