• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gym gone completely?

Yes. The Gym was PTC (obviously) then became Valhalla Strength. Then Toombul Road Paint and Panel took over the same premises. I tried to google Valhalla Strength and found another in Bris, but that seemed to be run by others.

There's also a PTC Redcliffe now. Seemed to be (at the time) run by some Woman who does transformations - like Ashley Bines :D Sorry Marcus! Perhaps it's changed now.

Wasn’t there a woman on here who wanted to open a gym in Redcliffe?

Last edited:
Wasn’t there a woman on here who wanted to open a gym in Redcliffe?

We had this convo in the Off Topic thread. You want me to repeat it or are you Barry, hacking Sherky's account.

Yes, there was a Woman a few years back who wanted to open a Strength Gym in Redcliffe. Now, coincidentally a Woman runs PTC Redcliffe.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres many that would most likely swear by him,in Melbourne especially.Hes a good dude imo.The problem his loyals would face would be that they cant compete internationally anymore if they stick by him.

I've seen and heard enough to have an opinion. Even copped a bit myself from when i first tried to join PA.

And he has since prevented two other blokes i know from joining also. No need for that kind of utter bullshit in a PL federation. Growth should be paramount...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

hes honest to the point of being blunt which to me is a strength not a weakness.it was his fed,if he dont want you in it,then thats that.i had fuk all to do with him really,but our interactions were always helpful.he loves the sport.

seriously, just do your own lifts and youtube them. you can still call yourself a powerlifter if that excites you.

hes honest to the point of being blunt which to me is a strength not a weakness.it was his fed,if he dont want you in it,then thats that.i had fuk all to do with him really,but our interactions were always helpful.he loves the sport.
Its a Bullshit attitude mate. You can understand that i am sure. He was the only link for an Aus lifter to the IPF.

it was his fed; how ridiculous is that.

it wasnt a dictatorship.he delegates well.the trouble with having a bunch of people running a fed is it becomes political,with 1 guy its not so much.Sparty i thought you and Wilks were mates,you ve even been to his house.

Its a Bullshit attitude mate. You can understand that i am sure. He was the only link for an Aus lifter to the IPF.

you shoulda just copped whatever he said,his interests are protecting his fed from steroid users,in my book hes allowed to give you a bit of shit.You were in GPC.

Hes fiercely protective of a level playing field.its not fukin carte blanche.i understand your annoyance but you should of been PA from the get go.i get his side too.

seriously, just do your own lifts and youtube them. you can still call yourself a powerlifter if that excites you.

nah you re not a powerlifter if you dont regularly compete.doing good lifts in the gym aint the same.i actually thought about not worrying about competing and doing that but it will always be unofficial lifting.gotta rubber stamp it under pressure.