• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Origin Tipping Comp

Fuck these interviews, the boys just want to celebrate

BdXgr.gif

Reynolds was shit.

Woods, farah, scott, hodkinson, hayne sensational in defense.

Very proud!

Go blues!

It will be extremely difficult now for qld to win game three after losing that at the end.

Tim.

Reynolds was shit.

Woods, farah, scott, hodkinson, hayne sensational in defense.

Very proud!

Go blues!

It will be extremely difficult now for qld to win game three after losing that at the end.

Tim.

Going tone a very dirty spiteful game I think.

Bird should have been motm

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Going tone a very dirty spiteful game I think.

Bird should have been motm

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Yeah its going to be great. There will be more filth from the firat whistle.

I was a litrle shocked at just how grubby a frustrated thurston could get.

Tim.

Qld were prob the better side on the day/controlled the game better - but a game of really not much besides defense came down to 2 plays 1. Taylors pass straight to the side line, and of course, 2. a lack of defensive judgement on the QLD line.

I thought the game was great - a real defensive battle all night....

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; still banned from thread :p

I thought the game was great - a real defensive battle all night....

^this. Game 2 is usually the best.

Yeah its going to be great. There will be more filth from the firat whistle.

I was a litrle shocked at just how grubby a frustrated thurston could get.

Tim.

He's a former bulldog and pack rapist, what else did you expect? lol

Game 3

Think there might be a game of Footy on tonight.

Teams

QLD Maroons
1. Billy Slater, 2. Darius Boyd, 3. Greg Inglis, 4. Justin Hodges, 5. Will Chambers, 6. Johnathan Thurston, 7. Cooper Cronk, 8. Jacob Lillyman, 9. Cameron Smith, 10. Nate Myles, 11. Aidan Guerra, 12. Sam Thaiday, 13. Corey Parker, 14. Daly Cherry-Evans, 15. Ben Te’o, 16. Matt Gillett, 17. David Taylor, 18th man: Josh McGuire, 19th man: Michael Morgan

NSW Blues
1. Jarryd Hayne, 2. James McManus, 3. Josh Dugan, 4. Josh Morris, 5. Daniel Tupou, 6. Josh Reynolds, 7. Trent Hodkinson, 8. Paul Gallen, 9. Robbie Farah, 10. Aaron Woods, 11. Ryan Hoffman, 12. Beau Scott, 13. Greg Bird, 14. Trent Merrin, 15. Boyd Cordner, 16. James Tamou, 17. Luke Lewis

Get your tips kunce [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8606]Neddysmith[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; @anyotherkunce!

I'll go 20-20 Draw

First Try - Boyd.

NSW - 22-16

Farrah 1st Try
Hayne MOM
Mal to step down after game and continue his politcal career that lasted 28 seconds. Shortest on record.