• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
farmers use 75% on wildstock, of all anti-biotics in the world, vs 25% for humans.

FACT

the idea of organic isn't to have 1000 cattle all together organically, no, its to have a natural habitat and diversity, so everything is in check. take a plant and turn it hydro, see all the complications, yet put in its natural habbitat and it thrives.

there are insects and other dwellers in the eco chain that take care of lice or any other outbreak, so long as you keep diversity and don't just go for crops or goods.

that is true organic.

ps my reason for staying away, reluctant to be here with the trolls tbh.

farmers use 75% on wildstock, of all anti-biotics in the world, vs 25% for humans.

FACT

the idea of organic isn't to have 1000 cattle all together organically, no, its to have a natural habitat and diversity, so everything is in check. take a plant and turn it hydro, see all the complications, yet put in its natural habbitat and it thrives.

there are insects and other dwellers in the eco chain that take care of lice or any other outbreak, so long as you keep diversity and don't just go for crops or goods.

that is true organic.

ps my reason for staying away, reluctant to be here with the trolls tbh.

yep. Most antibiotics are used on animals but we are using less and less antibiotics all the time. I am all for that.

You dont seem to understand organic farming.

The insects don't take care of lice. The cattle die, so I supposed they are taken care of naturally.

Its it's hard to discuss much else in your post because it's mostly just a jumble of words that don't make much sense.

Thats last bender must have been a big one. Took a while for you to recover.

oh [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; your using less and less... LOL

too bad about swine flu, major antibiotic restistant strains, fuck them, your going good, your reducing... good on you ;)

if i don't understand true organic, then how does cattle exist to start with? fark me you got nothing between your ears ay?

edit: take into account my version of organic, not the "tga" bitches, who get millions to make it all go.

oh @Bazza20; your using less and less... LOL

too bad about swine flu, major antibiotic restistant strains, fuck them, your going good, your reducing... good on you ;)

oh dear lord.

First, yes we are using heaps less Antibotics than 10 and 20 years ago. Prove me wrong. I don't want to use Antibotics, they cost money. I only use them when needed.

Antibotic resistant strains of swine flu?????? Come on buddy, back to year 10 science. The flu is a virus, anitobotics don't work on viruses. Not to mention the origin of swine flu has nothing to do with Antibotics.

do you even realise a virus enters cells, and hijacks it for its manipulations???

oh dear lord.

First, yes we are using heaps less Antibotics than 10 and 20 years ago. Prove me wrong. I don't want to use Antibotics, they cost money. I only use them when needed.

Antibotic resistant strains of swine flu?????? Come on buddy, back to year 10 science. The flu is a virus, anitobotics don't work on viruses. Not to mention the origin of swine flu has nothing to do with Antibotics.

all virus have a close relationship to life, they have done for billions of years, otherwise how could the work at a molecular level???

well, if you take certain drugs, that affect your sells, then a virus enters that cell (billions of), theres a good chance 1 of those billions will get some genetics and get resistant.

maybe not the first time, maybe it take 2 or 3 times, have you ever even thought about the common cold? no you have zero brains for that capacity...

thats cool, your just a drongo and we love those to grow cattle etc. well done.

do you even realise a virus enters cells, and hijacks it for its manipulations???

Go back and read your year 10 science text book. We don't have antibotic resistant swine flu. No Antibotics work on any of the flu strains.

fact is, we have billions of cells, yet as a number, billion is stupidly big... its not

Go back and read your year 10 science text book. We don't have antibotic resistant swine flu. No Antibotics work on any of the flu strains.

really? so a virus doesn't hijack a cell and use it to reproduce itself? using the infrastructure we use to stay alive, to create more copies of its own virus???

yeah, prove that wrong

absoleutely said resistant from swine flu, nice try or selective reading, maybe you really are not only are you bipolar, but also schizophrenic... its pretty clear now ay :)

I wish you lot wouldn't troll [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; he does have a wealth of knowledge to impart.