• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Online personal training

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Has anyone ever used an Online personal training service ? What was your experience?

Sounds like an expensive way to get the same information that is freely available on forums and various online resources..

I think most people need a coach like they need an arsehole on their elbow
Consultation is nice, you really just need someone to tell you when you're doing dumb shit and give you a nudge in the right direction

I am an online coach so I'm biased :p

I think there are definite benefits from having a coach. It is also a LOT cheaper than PT sessions IRL.

Yes, you can get questions answered for free on forums but it is a bit different in most cases unless someone is fully tracking your progress. Otherwise, known as stalking you.

I had thought about getting a coach at some stage.

I don't like programming my training or thinking about what I should be doing.

I would much prefer someone do all that for me and just tell me what to lift and I can get down to lifting.

A coach who knows what he is doing is esential to bodybuilding. Too much bs out there.

I can see what you are saying, but how do you know the coach knows what he is doing??

A mate of mine got himself a body builder coach about a year ago, and the guy was full of bro science, was almost a joke, but my mate persisted in paying him for about 6 months.

I wouldn't be getting a coach unless they themselves have competed and won, or then have personally trained bodybuilders who have comet and won, eg Eyad.

I'd like a coach when I get leaner and want to put on some size. Dont know any good and fairly cheap ones tho

I take 5 online clients at a time for PL.

I set their weekly, monthly and quarterly training sessions.

They video all their working sets of most movements, I give them feedback.

I think it's very handy for people in rural areas.
I currently have a clients from Toowoomba, Roma and Townsville.