• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
you wont put your weights up nor have put any strength videos up ever either.Its amuses me when a goof like you who has never done anything in the strength world criticises others.

Projecting your shortcomings onto others won't help, the first step is to acknowledge it and then get treatment from a mental health practitioner.
There' s no shame in it gerry.

Last edited:
you are balding,have an oversized head,toothpick legs and hide your face because it looks like its been hit by a truck.You re also weak as fuk.

You actually don't know how true this is. A few years ago Darky posted a head shot. It was a tiny thumbnail lol. I wasn't sure what it was so I expanded it. There was this very light brown haired, thinning on the top head. The face had no character to it and was looking at the lens like a Deer looking into the headlights - a frightened little man.

I don't get the personal attacks over looks and strength levels. it is so demeaning to this site and makes ausbb look so stupid.

I am not perfect; no one is.

but the general saying is correct, if you haven't got anything positive to say, try very hard to shut your mouth.

You actually don't know how true this is. A few years ago Darky posted a head shot. It was a tiny thumbnail lol. I wasn't sure what it was so I expanded it. There was this very light brown haired, thinning on the top head. The face had no character to it and was looking at the lens like a Deer looking into the headlights - a frightened little man.

haha funny shit, ive been asking him forever to put up a mugshot but he refuses to.Now i know why.Well i knew why but good that its been confirmed.

Ok this is getting irritating.

i don’t make comments about how people look, it sort of shows low character if it continues I’m out of here this joint is going to the dogs.

but we don't agree about everything. but, most of us choose not to insult each other about looks and strength levels.

while readership of insulting threads are popular, I don't think they do anything to attract many newer members.

sure, 10 guys reading such threads 100 times is 1000, but I would prefer more people being attracted to sensible debate.

i don’t make comments about how people look, it sort of shows low character if it continues I’m out of here this joint is going to the dogs.
OK, we love you Goose, but Darky does like to start stuff.

Come on you two, no more sniping @spattysucks and [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]

Come on you two, no more sniping @spattysucks and [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]

Come on you two, no more sniping [MENTION=19192]spartysucks[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]