• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Olympia 2012

are you saying that he didn't use much steroids, or didn't have much options to the sorts of drugs they have now?

Of course he and all the others back then didn't have the options or the sort of drugs they use now

ifbb has drug testing.

are you saying that he didn't use much steroids, or didn't have much options to the sorts of drugs they have now?

I wonder how much ifbb pays to keep the goverment away

i think whats he is trying to say is, these drug abusers will die young

Im saying he didnt have the options they have to today.

im sure they all had pins hanging out of their arse, as much as the current pro's.
frank zane aka mr.chemist

The fans wanted bigger and better each year, and they got it lol

im sure they all had pins hanging out of their arse, as much as the current pro's.
frank zane aka mr.chemist

The fans wanted bigger and better each year, and they got it lol

No ones saying they didn't.

back on topic
xBcTA.jpg

are you sure you guys saying kai should win are just biased towards him?
He can't even pose lol

What's wrong with his posing??? Fill me in mr pro judge. I would have liked for him to win but he was out muscled

did you not see the pic above? he is good at free posing but no so good at mandatorys. It looked like he was trying to show off that he lacks traps.

another pic below, phil looked much better on the night, while kai looked like he got worse over 24 hours.
Phil won because he looked the best.
index.php

Did u watch the Olympia? Kai was hitting some good shots and pictures never do anyone justice. I think in that top pic Kai still had to blow all his air out and pull his shoulders across but the photo was takin a tad early

Did u watch the Olympia? Kai was hitting some good shots and pictures never do anyone justice. I think in that top pic Kai still had to blow all his air out and pull his shoulders across but the photo was takin a tad early

True, it did look like Phil had already hit his pose while Kai was still working into it, just check out the difference through the chest.....

And abs are still full he still needs to blow the air out of his diaphragm which will tighten abs. No doubt Phil won because came in well.