• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Olympia 2012

Mr Olympia, where the strongest men from around the globe battle it out to see who looks the most like a cloud.

Not only do they have to lift big, they have to train hard, count calories, drop fat , gain muscle, pose hard, look good, ......I imagine its one of the hardest things for some one to do...... Unlike any other sport in the world

Mr Olympia, where the strongest men from around the globe battle it out to see who looks the most like a cloud.

I wouldnt say that they are the strongest. May look strong due to the muscle separation/definition but def not the strongest.
Cloud Joe? :confused:

Was a fantastic show. I feel for Kai, he looked incredible, I wonder what Farah's plan will be for the next 12 months for him? Add size?

His conditioning was amazing this time around & quite frankly, the best he's ever looked, his back was absolutely incredible & outdid Heath imo, especially his lat seperation & lower back striations. Chest looked juicy. He came in looking sharper today than he was in the pre judging too which was impressive.

Just sad man.

And they say Cutler will be back next year after his bicep tear to regain his Mr O crown, I just really wish Kai could win. The improvements he made were phenomenal this year.

And Rhoden was a beautiful surprise, a future contender for the O, for sure.

Freeman blew me away, he looked large & in charge on stage, intensely impressive lined up against the young lads.

That handsome Centopani did so well for his first O too. Will be one to watch along with Beyeke in future years.

So exciting to watch. I want to go next year, Kai better have a win with me in the stadium :p

Cloud Joe? :confused:

I believe this is what Joe was referring too....

they-said-i-could-be-anything-so-i-became-a-cloud-bodybuilder.jpg

Not only do they have to lift big, they have to train hard, count calories, drop fat , gain muscle, pose hard, look good, ......I imagine its one of the hardest things for some one to do...... Unlike any other sport in the world

To be the best in the world at anything would be hard to do. I doubt bodybuilding is on its own there.

stopped watching the olympia 3-4 years ago.
The politics involved once u get behind the scenes already determine the winner. (i.e whom has the biggest fan following to make money from wins. Look at arnies comeback and when jay cutler won his 2nd title and looked like shit).

Kai outmassed Phil this year.

BUT, Phil is a complete bodybuilder.

So Phil wins, and did.

Rhoden and Dexter looked great too.

I don't think Kai will ever win. Reason being.

e08123568decbac461fd41247fe6fb22.gif

Personally I don't give a 5hit what he did but the politics are strong in the BB community which I kind of understand.

Last edited:
I don't think Kai will ever win. Reason being.

e08123568decbac461fd41247fe6fb22.gif

Personally I don't give a 5hit what he did but the politics are strong in the BB community which I kind of understand.

LOL

I agree.

If there was a 4th round involving Fruit, then Kai would win.

stopped paying attention to who wins bb shows almost 20 years ago, but am interested in their training methods and their strength feats.

Art sports always too subjective for me to take them serious.

Now the US has decided to destroy the record ofLance Armstrong, one of sports greatest champions, i am hoping its govt gets serious and starts randomly testing all major pro sports in the US, including bb's.