• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Official 2012 Body Transformation Contest - Rule and information

That is low odds on pistachio, hes got a great body already, hard to perfect that. I remember seeing an article on how much muscle growth to expect naturally. After the 3rd year it was under 10 pounds..
But hey, surpise me!

ahh yes, but pistachio and Deep have both shown they have a track record of enabling vast transformations. If they continue in that vein in 2012, the ability of Deep to add major muscle, trim fat, and come in a super fit chick at 54kgs is almost a dead cert.

In pistachios case, your right he already looks great, but he can add more muscle this year, widen his frame and do a cut post his Test Booster Trial, so the potential for him to look the best of anyone could easily swing the Judge's votes.

I agree the newbs have a foot in the door from Beginner gains, but they have never run the distance before, and that means 8/1 is probably generous with no actual form to speak of.

ahh yes, but pistachio and Deep have both shown they have a track record of enabling vast transformations. If they continue in that vein in 2012, the ability of Deep to add major muscle, trim fat, and come in a super fit chick at 54kgs is almost a dead cert.

In pistachios case, your right he already looks great, but he can add more muscle this year, widen his frame and do a cut post his Test Booster Trial, so the potential for him to look the best of anyone could easily swing the Judge's votes.

I agree the newbs have a foot in the door from Beginner gains, but they have never run the distance before, and that means 8/1 is probably generous with no actual form to speak of.

I understand why im excluded from the odds, its not worth backing a certainty LOL.

I understand why im excluded from the odds, its not worth backing a certainty LOL.

Edited: 4th line of betting for you big boy - 20/1. Mail reads "Very large already, seasoned, not expecting a rails run at this late stage of his career".

im betting $1 on myself at 100/1.. u never know this old hourse could still give it a shot .. :D

macdonalds here i come.. got 20 days to bulk up and get fat.. rawr

Edited: 4th line of betting for you big boy - 20/1. Mail reads "Very large already, seasoned, not expecting a rails run at this late stage of his career".

I got this big without carbs, wait till you see me on Dat Dere Carbohydrates :D

Big year for me coming up ;)

Lol at the odds. Thanks for the props guys.

I agree with some of the comments above though, the guys new to training should have the edge in this comp. But will they be committed all year? And will they put in the same amount of effort as some of the more seasoned lifters?

A year is a long time, I reckon anyone can take it out. Injuries aside, I'd rank myself as likely to put in as much effort as anyone else or to be as consistent - whether that will necessarily translate into equal or greater reward is yet to be seen....

Bring it on!

Can any members enter this? Do we have to have been a member for so long or have a certain number of posts?

Thinking of entering as it will be good motivation to get back into things.

Can any members enter this? Do we have to have been a member for so long or have a certain number of posts?

Thinking of entering as it will be good motivation to get back into things.
it's open to anyone , jump on board