• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Novice powerlifting comp in Wollongong

PTC

Letting everyone know there is a Novice Powerlifting comp in Sydney to be held on Sunday the 28th of November.

It will be held at the Rock Solid Fitness Studio, Unit 7, 1-5 Industrial Dve, Unanderra

Competitors meeting at 9.30am, lifting starts at 10.00am

Its WPC rules, non sanctioned event, raw, belt and wrist wraps only

All weight classes available

Entry fee is $25

To enter, email info_rocksolidfitness@bigpond.com

Call Peter on 0419 496 652

I spoke to Peter earlier today, a quality guy, very passionate about strength.

Check out his website

Rock Solid

Last edited:
Okay, its a dollar and change out of Sydney, I have a client that travels further than that to train 3 x week.

Get along and dont forget to bring your strong

I was hoping Oli would go with you Christian.

It will be a fun novice comp, one under the belt before ProRawOne

Yeah i need some practice.. I dont even know what i have to do lol....

Oliver are you keen?

Give me a bit to think about it. Its 3 days after my final exam so I doubt I'd total anything awesome.

I just head down through Appin and on to the Freewy. Take me about an hr or so from my place.

LOL, Ok I'll detour via the Hume Hwy should only add about 18hrs to the trip.
Did you want a lift?

Is anyone here from this forum going to the comp?

Just curious as I might go and watch as I think I will total 280kg. . . lol

Hi Everyone , the novice comp we will be running at Rock Solid Fitness is for anyone interested or curious about Powerlifting and would like to see what their max lifts in a comp situation are,no matter how large or small the total is ,you should have a go . Its all about beating your pb,s first and foremost and gaining experience in a comp enviroment. We have already got enquiries and several sign ups from people involved in different strength sports such as crossfit ,Strongman , olympic lifting and a few people who are just general gym lifters,as well as powerlifters ,so its just not for Powerlifters ,but it will be run under pl rules . If anyone wants more info dont hesitate to give me a call .My number is at the start of the thread .
Look forward to seeing a few people from this forum come down to the comp .
Thanks Markos for posting the thread .
Peter.