• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nolva and deca

popperman

quick question , can you still run nolva as PCT if you have run some deca in your cycle ? (500mg test for 12weeks and 250mg of deca for 10 weeks) The plan is/was some clomid and nolva as PCT when i finally decide to do it . I also had a guy tell me to use adex instead of nolva :confused:

yes, but nolva alone won't do much to return natural test levels. add a few BIG shots of hcg in there (2500iu eod for 8 days) 3 weeks after your last deca shot (deca has a long half life so you have to wait longer before you start pct) when you start doing pct.

nolva and clomid are both serms and function in a similar way so they are more-or-less interchangeable, only the dosages vary

Nolva deca

Hi all new here.... I did 400 deca 500 sus 250 for 10 weeks. I have tamoxifen
Citrate... Basically for gyno.... Since I've finished cycle am taking it but only as a precaution. My wife's doctor.. Who gave her hcg and will talk to her about hgh when she's ready... Said my cycle only mild and pct not mandatory. I work away in the pilbara and can't wait to go home and meet this new doc she has found. Exciting stuff. Good to be on this forum. Love the research as much as the gym and bicycles... Lol

10 weeks seems a bit short for such a long ester tbh
Might want to switch to NPP or increase the cycle length

did you front-load the cycle?
and deca shuts you down COMPLETELY from the first pin, so you will 100% need pct.
2500iu hcg eod for 8 days is a good place to start since you appear to have it avail.

is the doc a bit prescription-happy? or does your wife need the hcg/hgh?