• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No Explode

enzo

Where is the cheapest place to get a regular sized tub of BSN no-xplode i think its around 2. something lbs in weight. I checked amazon but factoring in postage does this end up cheaper than buying locally?

people go ape shit about no xplode, but it aint that bad, look for the one with a extra free 25%.

mate no explode is awesome. Especially for someone like myself who doesnt drink Coffee or energy drinks with caffeine. I start my day with a Berroca instead.

I find that the caffeine boost from no explode heightens my concentration on olympic lifts, the nitric provides a muscle pump and the creatine develops explosive energy. I have been using Ionized Mass Gainer and Trib at this stage i dont use creatine right now as the mass gainer has 3 grams of creatine per scoop.

I find when im on no-xplode im able to concentrate better and let out a few more reps per set, and get past that mental barrier of a 1 rm lift.
For a little guy like me one scoop was adequate, sometimes i took half a scoop. I sip it during the workout as a pick me up, i dont drink it all in one go before the workout otherwise its not as effective.

Fair enough no-xplode is very high in caffeine so it should be cycled 3weeks to one month on, back to creatine for a month, then back to no-xplode.
Otherwise the following tends to happen

1) Unable to get to sleep (especially if have it later than midday, like coffee to me as i have a low tolerance)
2) Have to keep getting up at night to go for a piss.
3) It loses its effect if you dont stop taking it half a month
4) It becomes an addictive pickme up. I was able to train 9 weight days in a row on no explode, but after 3 i felt like crap so i had to take it to force me back into the weights room. After i went off it for this period i felt crap for the whole of the next day.

I think partly reason 3, people taking it over a month and alot of the time the people taking it tend to be coffee/or caffeine energy drinkers is the reason why people dont seem to think it is so good. But it works for me.

This shizzle going get those massive full viens and fo sho full body body pumps and when it comes to plezzzzin the hoes its da shizzzzy fo maizzzzzyy

I agree with yah enzo, no xplode is my preferred pow (don't know why, but through my money wasting days it worked the best for me out of all of em). But these days i stay away from them because there expensive and they give yah the shits. I've found a nice coffee and some AAKG does the job just as well and its cheap.

try either Ebay or Nutraplanet.

But if you're gonna buy from Nutraplanet, they sell cheap beta-alinine ,L-arginine etc. in bulk anyway so u might as well buy those and make ur own supp.

Ebay def enzo.

And these supplement q threads constantly get filled with idiots spouting their own opinions. If someone makes a thread saying "What do you think of X supplement?", by all means give your opinions. This is a subforum about supplements, if you dont like supplements or questions about them, stay out,

Last edited by a moderator: