• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No equipment? Nowhere to train? Train here for free...

So far away!

Would somebody be down to teach me powercleans? I'm working on it myself at the moment but more eyes are useful.

I'd be down for Saturdays most likely, squat/clean/conditioning day...

Props for offering the equipment/location/your time

hulk - I've got a mate with no experience, but this would be awesome to start him off with for motivation and guidance.

Would you be open to a noob joining in? I don't know how much hand-holding he'd need, he seems to have an idea, but as i said, no real experience in training.

Hey Hulk just wondering how things are going mate? was thinking of popping by tomorrow to have a chat with you if thats kool?

hulk - I've got a mate with no experience, but this would be awesome to start him off with for motivation and guidance.

Would you be open to a noob joining in? I don't know how much hand-holding he'd need, he seems to have an idea, but as i said, no real experience in training.

It's basically going to be, do your own thing, or work in with anybody else who may be training.
Some assistance may be given, but there would be no qualified trainer and people have their own workouts to get through.
It would be more of a case of learn from observing and then do it yourself.
Of course some advice can be given, but it won't be like a thorough coaching session and he will have to have a basic workout plan prepared.
Any self motivated person should be able to do some online research about the basic exercises and will pick up the practical apsect pretty quickly.

Hey Hulk just wondering how things are going mate? was thinking of popping by tomorrow to have a chat with you if thats kool?

Come down anytime.
I'll be working here 9am-5pm, and if you want to do a workout, you can do it between 5pm and 7:30pm.

Still got to get some equipment organised, but I have the power rack, freestanding rack, benches, barbells, trap bar, bumpers, olympic plates, rings ready.
So you can do most basic exercises for now.

I will start my own training tomorrow night after a long layoff...
Just going to ease into it for a week or 2 and then do Markos' PPP program.

Yeah sounds awesome mate, ill look forward to comin down and chatting with you tomorrow mate, i would have hung around for a session in the arvo but ive gotta pick up the missus.

Looks good!

I need a training partner down here in Melbourne'e Clayton, too. After dropping 7.5kg in Peru I'm having to start again from the beginning. I've only got dumbells, a barbell and plates and chinning bar, but there's a park nearby. I will make up for lack of equipment by intensity, but it's more intense with a mate.

Come down anytime.
I'll be working here 9am-5pm, and if you want to do a workout, you can do it between 5pm and 7:30pm.

Still got to get some equipment organised, but I have the power rack, freestanding rack, benches, barbells, trap bar, bumpers, olympic plates, rings ready.
So you can do most basic exercises for now.

I will start my own training tomorrow night after a long layoff...
Just going to ease into it for a week or 2 and then do Markos' PPP program.

I started PPP today. Enjoy it!