• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

Update: got my protein from No Bull

BEST TESTING I'VE EVER HAD IN TEN+ YEARS OF TRAINING

Honeycomb btw

Are people actually whining that they are out of protein?

Do you leave it till the bag has a scoop left to order?

Seriously, think ahead. If you are worried about loosing your gainz because you're out of whey, why not order when you have 1lg left?

Crisis avoided.

I get nervous when I only have 5kg left!

Any idea on how long it normally takes from nobull postage site to ACT? Tracking says it hit Wetherill auspost yesterday and has done nothing since.

Last edited:
Has anything changed with nobull?

Used to use their WPI last year. No problems.

Just ordered and received 2kg of WPI. Doesn't mix, mixes worse than wpc's I've had, just a gluggy glop left on the spoon.

First thing I did was check here and apparently there's been some issues. Should I be trying to get a refund or what?

Has anything changed with nobull?

Used to use their WPI last year. No problems.

Just ordered and received 2kg of WPI. Doesn't mix, mixes worse than wpc's I've had, just a gluggy glop left on the spoon.

First thing I did was check here and apparently there's been some issues. Should I be trying to get a refund or what?

LMAO.

Too funny, if this is not a troll and if ordered recently I would say that 'gluggy glop left on the spoon' is probably real WPI.

What ever you had last year:confused: I would say 'no problem' is probably the wrong conclusion:p

EDIT:

PS invest in a shaker its what the cool people use these days!

LMAO.

Too funny, if this is not a troll and if ordered recently I would say that 'gluggy glop left on the spoon' is probably real WPI.

What ever you had last year:confused: I would say 'no problem' is probably the wrong conclusion:p

EDIT:

PS invest in a shaker its what the cool people use these days!

Thanks for the advice mate.

I actually gave a review of NoBull the first time I ordered it after reading good reviews on this site last year. Mixability was high. I could mix it in milk or water with a spoon. Comparable with bulk nutrients stuff I've had.

Now I've got some that's nearly impossible to mix. Add it to Milk / Water being stirred and it just globs up on whatever used to stir it. Boiling water and it just forms a bunch of little flavorless nuggets. The only way I can use it is if I add it very slowly to milk being buzzed in a blender. Quite a change from the batches I've had last year and beginning of year, hence my question.

Came here to see if there were similar reports and find a bunch of deleted/locked threads and apparently NoBull is taboo around here. No mention if this is due to a poor/inferior product or unethical business practices.

Not much info, apart from a suggestion to use a shaker. Glad I was amusing and no I'm not a troll. I'll see if google cache can be of any help.

Not sure if this post will get deleted, but No Bull is alleged to have sold protein powder which was milk powder of similar and it only had very low protein content. Many here bought the stuff and got ripped, and I am sure some sort of legal action is taking place.

What you describe is how real Protein Powder is, so what you now have is the real thing, what ever you/we were having a year ago, well no one really knows.:mad: