• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

no bull supplements

Hi Rambo,
Sorry this thread just came to my attention, otherwise I would have replied earlier. Our calcium caseinate blends very similarly to the WPI we stock - it mixes instantly (we pay a premium for this), is smooth and has a fine porridge texture to it. There is no way it is micellar casein as we don't even have any in stock at the moment. It's definitely not WPI either - you may have noticed this just based on the texture of the product.

Hi nobull,
Just wondering if your going to make sample packs of bcaa's available, as I've had some shocking flavours in the past and wish to tread carefully haha.

Also with you whey varieties, are you able to make the amino acid profile available? Not a clincher just curious

Thanks

So unfortunatly i didnt get to try choc honey comb as they stuffed up my order by sending me 1 kilo of Vanilla and 1 of Strawberry(which tastes great) instead of 1 choc, 1 choc honeycomb and 1 strawberry. I have emailed them today and received a response already, they're sending me the 2 kilos i was supposed to get and bag to send the vanilla back. They did offer to let me keep the Vanilla at the discounted price of $25.00 lol.

Went to order the Choc-Cherry and it's not an option. Doesn't matter. Ordered 5kg of 1Kg flavours. Choc-Honeycomb (for a 2nd time. tastes great), Choc-Orange (This might be a new one. Looking forward to trying this one. I am assuming it will taste like Jaffas), Banana, Strawberry & Coffee (Haven't tried these ones from No Bull yet).

Sweet, Let us know what they taste like. Keen to try the Choc-Cherry when they get it back, but some of those flavors look tempting...

Went to order the Choc-Cherry and it's not an option. Doesn't matter. Ordered 5kg of 1Kg flavours. Choc-Honeycomb (for a 2nd time. tastes great), Choc-Orange (This might be a new one. Looking forward to trying this one. I am assuming it will taste like Jaffas), Banana, Strawberry & Coffee (Haven't tried these ones from No Bull yet).

I assume the 5kg you ordered were all WPI? I'm currently going through a bag of the coffee and banana but in WPC. Not sure if there is a massive difference in flavour but I've found that the coffee is really sweet (too sweet for my liking) even when mixed in water. The banana also tastes more like those foamy banana lollies than what I was expecting.

Just my opinion on those flavours, so I'd be curious to hear back and see if it's the same case for the WPI versions.

Anyone got some choc-honeycomb WPI lately? My latest bag is pretty horrible tasting, shocking aftertaste. This is usually my favourite flavour too.

Anyone got some choc-honeycomb WPI lately? My latest bag is pretty horrible tasting, shocking aftertaste. This is usually my favourite flavour too.

Hit them up with an email or something, seems like a cool dude, will probbaly sort something out.

I just got a strawberry WPI and I'm very disappointed in the flavour and the taste. Maybe the WPC tastes different, this was my first try of No Bull and while I love the price, prompt delivery and no added bullshit fillers - the taste is a bit unusual and the mix with water very frothy. I'm now using it only in my protein pancakes.

I didn't like either of the NBS flavors I bought. Strawberry was one of them. I only use them for cooking and smoothies now :(

Bought the new choc-peanut butter recently.

It's dope, not too peanut butter-y but easy enough to add more for taste! Makes a mean smoothie..not as great with water but still delicious

Choc honeycomb is still my favourite but!

I smash a few kg every week.
WPI choc coconut
Wpi/wpc mango
Wpc choc honeycomb
Wpi choc peanut butter.

They are all awesome.

Does the coffee flavour have any caffeine in it? I am reluctant to take it even though I purchased a kilo of the coffee flavour.

Just throwing in a thumbs up for the no bull WPI.

On my second batch of 5kg.

Delivered quick and for a good price.

Thoughts on flavours:

Chocolate - tastes like chocolate
Choc honeycomb - thumbs up
Banana - Very sweet / kinda odd aftertaste
Strawberry - Weak flavour, like I need to add some nesquik to it

Thanks again for the great product, no bull