• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nfl

I think pats and seattle danger.

Anyone going to watch college semi finals for national championship on Friday?

I thought Oregon was more impressive, but ohio state had 3rd string quarterback playing
Oregon have to be the favourites they are just a gun team, how do you think mariota (so?) Will go in the big time?

I would love to see him in the eagles scheme he would dominate

so much for one sided odds.

Dallas still beating packers in third quarter, and patriots just beat Baltimore.

Denver looks done... I put $500 on the Colts at 41-1 about 3 weeks into the season. Still a long shot as I can't see anyone beating Seattle at the moment but pretty exciting for them to be top 4 and in with a shot for $20k...

Yeah I just happened to be in the money at the time and was also probably drunk. But 40-1 was too hard not to get on when they were 3-0 with Luck looking strong and none of the favourites were really performing that well...

Agreed on the NFL, one of the best leagues to follow in my opinion..

patriots v seahawks superbowl, who else is excited?

Seahwaks got up in overtime, after trailing to last 2 minutes