• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nfl

OK so I took the Seahawks today @ 2.05

Looking good so far, half way through the second they lead 10 - 0. Long way to go still....

I still like Denver if they get their tight-end back so Manning has a few more passing targets. They lost their HB but the new guy CJ Anderson is running in like 2 or 3 TDs a game at the moment. Pats, Packers and Seattle still hard to beat teams as well but it changes so quickly each week because an injury to a key player does so much damage in the NFL.

Watched packers yesterday. They are almost unbeatable at home. Rogers is on fire.

On the road there are still some questions.

yes, I agree.

I feel partiots can play just that bit better away from home.

The one team I forgot to mention is seattle, they are starting to really hit top form. I will be surprised if a team outside Patriots, seattle or GB win superbowl.

Seeing as the Pats rested most of their talent today, they are looking the goods for SB this year since they should be all healthy for once.