• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wannabstrong

hey names michael
im 16, i live in SEQ
i really wanna be fit and healthy and strong...
currently i feel as though i need help to get there.
i love sport
im an all round pretty much nice guy, with a little mean streek though

Im an currently lookin for a place to practice martial arts of some kind in SEQ. no offense to anyone but i looking for a sort of martial arts thats.. well violent yet restraining (sorry if i dont know what im talkin about)....
lookin along the lines of jinjutsu (cant spell it), or any other form like that.
any help is good help thanks

cheers mike

Hi wannbstrong

You should post in the Martial arts section for a more specific answer. I have done Hapkido and Mixed Martial Arts in the form or Kin Bushi Ryu you may enjoy either of those. Where is SEQ? If its somewhere in Australia which im guessing it is as this is Aus Body Building :p Id say give Zen Do Kai or Kin Bushi Ryu (Golden Knights) a go they have dojos all over Austalia. They are both combinations of Kickboxing, karate, jui jitsu, Judo and other systems all rolled into one. Good for anyone with a mean streak ;)

Good luck