• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Newbie needs help!!

F

fat_c*nt

Hey all,
I am new here and just getting in to both weight lifting and general exercise to lose weight.

My stats are:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 108 kg

I need some help on what would be a good diet to start getting rid of some of this fat as well as a good training regime to bulk up a little. At 18-20 I used to box,run etc etc and was only at 70kg but due to relocating to a semi-rural area I stopped doing anything as I didn't really have anyone to train with.

I recently bought one of those "All in 1" gym stations but I can't feel the burn with it like I used to on free weights.

Any advice,pointers appreciated

Hey all

I pissed that all in one station off and got an Avanti squat rack,incline/decline bench,curl bar,7 foot straight bar,130kg of weight plates and some dumbells

:)

I deadlifted 110kg, squated 143kg all on first attempt when I first got them.

I am trying to gradually build it up now from moderate weight to heavier weight

Changing your name would be a good start.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed! It certainly doesn't invite help.

There is a thread around about the myth of losing fat AND building muscle at the same time that might be worth a read.
I do believe the outcome was that unless you are particularly overweight you can only do one at a time.
Have a search in the nutrition forum and you should find it.

5'10??
This is Australia! We ditched that imperial rubbish a long time ago!:p

Down to 99KG now :)

Too bad I have to get rid of my gym equip due to moving (Time to join a gym)