• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new to bb is this diet ok

gunabebig

want to bulk to 90 kg curent weight 76 kg want to do within a year

6 am 300ml low fat milk 3 tb spoons milo with either 420 gr baked beans or i have three fried eggs 2 toast with a little bacon

10 am 200 grams chicken breast mixed veges or rump steak mixed veges ( peice of fruit )

12 30 am ( same as above )

4 00 pm 300 ml low fat milk 3 tbl spoons milo ( not going to take

7 .30 pm same as smoko and lunch sups till after 3 months

9 00 pm some cottage cheese of training)

now and again i mix lunch or smoko up with chickenwraps or tacos mince or sausages mixed veges

Your worried in 3 months time you will loose interest in health and fitness?

With an attitude like that i agree..

You have already set yourself up to fail because you do not have the desire...

Don't worry about Milo.
Drink full fat milk straight.

I honestly would shy away from that.. I personally did the gomad thing. Left me with a leeky gut and other problems that i need to sort out.. Unless your drinking raw milk it isnt worth it in the long run you can get better calories from better sources.

A little milk is alright, I have 500ml a day but I would not suggest having more than that unless you have one hell of a metabolism.

Full cream baby.
Raw is better.
Just like you derkaderka it's a tool nothing more nothing less.
Posted via Mobile Device

it doesn't make sense to drink milk, from an evolutionary point of view. When we were cavemen we couldn't even get near a cow or a goat....well, we coulda, but would've been quite difficult to milk one

it doesn't make sense to drink milk, from an evolutionary point of view. When we were cavemen we couldn't even get near a cow or a goat....well, we coulda, but would've been quite difficult to milk one

we didnt use toilet paper either. Should we ditch that too?

yeah and next time im feeling thirsty i wont drink clean filtered water, ill just go find a nice dirty puddle.... atleast its close by :p

seriously tho lol i can see PB's argument here but honestly... is it food or not.... in moderation its good when its raw, the modified crap is where they went wrong... but with pb's statement, its like saying we shouldnt brush our teeth or use shampoo in our hair or even put yeast in our dough to make our bread... sure it makes it nice and light but hey, it wasnt done hundreds of years ago because they didnt even grind up grains to make bread back then :p lol....

LOL!

Full cream milk has been proven to be one the best weight gainers there is and when someone is trying to build mass as quickly as what he wants I think big glasses of milk and peanut butter sandwiches will go a long way to helping him reach his target weight.

Havent had the opportunity to try this myself, and probably never will. But if i needed to gain weight i would be investing in a cow.

I didn't know you were that old Ed.
You sure you weren't trying to milk a bull?
Posted via Mobile Device