• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] New Star Wars Movie, Disney buys Lucasfilm

I hope they have good actors in the 3rd Trilogy if they decide to make it.

No more ewoks and ja ja binks muppet show stuff.

i think its good they doing it now., kind of the right timeline for the books to .. as 7 was a decent amount of time after ep6 wasnt it? (maybe a tad to long.)

as long as the movies are nothing like ep 1 and 2 ill be happy..

3,4,5,6 are where its at.. 3 was my favourite of the newer ones as was so much darker and more mature content than the first two childrens books.

any idea on who they looking at producing and directing? that will determine what the films will be like... my vote is for christopher nolan

Well it won't be Peter Jackson , he's solid with hobbit parts 1 ,2 and 3 for the next few years.

Kathleen Kennedy is going to be the producer as well as co-chair of Lucas film
(Raiders of the lost Ark ,Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Schindlers list , The Adventures of Tintin , War Horse ,Lincoln , The Bourne Legacy and directing Robopocalypse).
She has worked with Lucas and Spielberg quite a lot in the past.

So for director ???
James Cameron
Spielberg
David Yates (last couple of Harry Potter)
JJ Abrahams (latest couple of star trek movies)
Jon Favreau (Ironman)
Matthew Vaughn (Kick-ass)
George Miller (Mad Max)

?????

Last edited: