• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New drink to try for the... well just read about it

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
You Won't Believe What Male Athletes Are Replacing Their Energy Drinks With

A number of male athletes are apparently turning to human breast milk as a natural alternative to energy drinks.
Anthony, a 30-something athlete from Queens, New York, told NYMag.com that he’s met ‘a lot of guys’ at different gyms who consume ‘the good stuff’.
He typically buys the rich and creamy fluid online, from sites including Only the Breast and Human Milk 4 Human Babies, for about $2.50 an ounce. The fitness fanatic says that it gives him ‘incredible energy’.

Fish and chips gives me heaps of energy too. Think I'll take that over breast milk.

Fuck people do weird shit.

People have been doing it for years... I know guys that have baby formula instead of whey because they think its better for them lol

People have been doing it for years... I know guys that have baby formula instead of whey because they think its better for them lol
used to work in a place making baby formula , reading some of the ingredients spun me out , packed full of supps , but the one thing that stood out was taurine in baby formula

Have you guys drank mum's milk lately? It's so sweet and warm haha, quite weird to be honest. It certainly wasn't tasty and I wouldn't replace my Craze with breast milk anytime soon thats for sure.

It's funny that we are the only species that once we are weened off breastmilk, we move onto another animals milk. Always thought it was whack. In all honesty I'd give human titty milk a go again.

It's funny that we are the only species that once we are weened off breastmilk, we move onto another animals milk. Always thought it was whack. In all honesty I'd give human titty milk a go again.

Not saying you are but that line is usually used by the animal rights, PETA, anti milk, vegan crowd as to why we shouldn't drink milk.

We are also the only species to eat protein powder, take fish oil and vitamin tablets, eat tofu, BBQ a steak, dive a car, use a mobile phone, chat on forums, ect. But it only seems to be brought up as a reason why we supposedly shouldn't drink milk?

In any case if given the chance other animals will drink milk into adulthood, they just aren't as smart as us.

Not saying you are but that line is usually used by the animal rights, PETA, anti milk, vegan crowd as to why we shouldn't drink milk.

We are also the only species to eat protein powder, take fish oil and vitamin tablets, eat tofu, BBQ a steak, dive a car, use a mobile phone, chat on forums, ect. But it only seems to be brought up as a reason why we supposedly shouldn't drink milk?

In any case if given the chance other animals will drink milk into adulthood, they just aren't as smart as us.

Nah mate that argument is spot on. I like my milk, so don't get the wrong idea by my post haha!