• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need Gym NOR in Perth

pumpedup86

Hey fellow members,

I am moving NOR (Leederville area) and need to find a new gym to go to. Now of course PTC is first on my list, unforntunetly though I need to be able to train duing to day due to my shifts, so I wont be able to go to PTC :(

Anyone have any other suggestions of good gyms either central or NOR that cater for strength training? I was thinking LORDS Rec as it is near to my place, they have a few squat racks, bumber plates, kettlebells plus your normal benches and such, but if anyone else has any other suggestions that would be great cheers.

Im pretty sure LORDS is the gym Aaron from PTC used to run / and or still does... Could be wrong though, if im not then id assume that would be a good choice.

Aaron runs the Cove in the city.

Hopefully one day we will be able to exend our open hours but we need to build a membership base first.

We are open Saturday during the day so maybe come down on Saturdays.

Understandable mate, I am hoping my shifts change soon so I can then arrange to only work day and early arvo shifts so then I can still make it to PTC on a regular basis, lets face it you guys rock and I really want to be apart of what your doing.

What about the Shredded Strength Institute in Floreat, looks a little expensive though, anyone know anything about that place?

Dis regard, I am going to stick with Lords/PTC depending on how my work shifts pan out.

Thanks for the help boys

End Thread

Understandable mate, I am hoping my shifts change soon so I can then arrange to only work day and early arvo shifts so then I can still make it to PTC on a regular basis, lets face it you guys rock and I really want to be apart of what your doing.

What about the Shredded Strength Institute in Floreat, looks a little expensive though, anyone know anything about that place?

Shredded is PRICEY

Hey Wingman, I had a chat to them about their memberships

$174 a fortnight.... or $999 for 12 weeks up front

You can train as much as you want, between 6am and 11:30 am and 5:30pm and 8:30pm the trainers will assist with your program and will PT anyone who comes in, so if your deadlifting they will critique form etc etc

That is pricey...... But it is in Floreat and they do have excellent equipment so they are selling to their market as people in that area and surrounds will have that type of cash.

Hey Wingman, I had a chat to them about their memberships

$174 a fortnight.... or $999 for 12 weeks up front

You can train as much as you want, between 6am and 11:30 am and 5:30pm and 8:30pm the trainers will assist with your program and will PT anyone who comes in, so if your deadlifting they will critique form etc etc

That is pricey...... But it is in Floreat and they do have excellent equipment so they are selling to their market as people in that area and surrounds will have that type of cash.

But I dont :p

Thankyou.

My latest discovery in a NOR gym close to home is Anytime Fitness. 24/7 gym with squat rack (!!!). When I was at Snap the lack of squat rack was what infuriated me. After taking a 4 month break from training, I am keen to restart again. :)