• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NBS running out of flavoured protein

Ibuywhey2

NBS announced running out of stock. Its says due to overwhelming response to the site upgrade, more inclined to believe PS no longer supplying may have more to do with it.

Flavoured protein shortage - WPI/WPC/HWPI/Calcium Caseinate 2013-10-21 Dear Customers,

Due to overwhelming demand following our website upgrade, we are currently experiencing a shortage of flavouring ingredient required for our flavoured protein powder range – WPI, WPC, HWPI and Calcium Caseinate.

As a result, customers who have ordered flavoured whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolysed whey protein and/or calcium caseinate should expect a delay of up to two weeks on the shipment of their orders.We expect more flavoured stock to meet demands by Monday 4 November 2013. Affected customers will have their orders placed on backorder until then.

Customers who order other products only, including natural/unflavoured whey protein isolate or whey protein concentrate, will not be affected by these delays.

For customers in urgent need of protein powder, we encourage you to consider purchasing from our natural/unflavoured whey protein range, and also our range of stevia liquid flavouring (available in in 7 different flavours).

They were selling way under dosed protein powders and got caught out.

thanks Darkoz,I have been using NBS for awhile now and didn't know anything about this :mad:

time to find another supplier it seems,could be back to mainstream like Supp Den

thanks Darkoz,I have been using NBS for awhile now and didn't know anything about this :mad:

time to find another supplier it seems,could be back to mainstream like Supp Den

I'm sorry dude. Unfortunately you were drinking what you thought you were.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

pay28.jpg