• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NBA Discussion

Daniel.308

Just curious who follows the NBA here...

Wanted to get some NBA discussion going :)...

Start of the thread with who you follow...

For me its Miami though have always had love for New York...

Always hated L.A and Boston lol

I follow NBA religiously, playoffs are just around the corner!

My favourite
Team: OKC, Durant and Westbrook are such a dynamic duo.
Player: D-Rose and Melo.

I've been watching games like a nut since getting NBA league pass lol..

Mello I think is one of the best offense player in the league...

Wade one of the best defense players I think too, shits me how LeBron gets more attention than him even though Wade's defense I think is way better... Did you watch the Boston Miami game? Prime example.

I might be biased though =)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDJjMTZLVfU&feature=related"]YouTube - Dwyane Wade It's A Fight[/ame]

Miller MR Clutch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TB1eO-Zofo&feature=related"]YouTube - Reggie Miller - Mr. Clutch[/ame]

love the NBA. I wouldn't say I have a "team" at this stage but I always liked Orlando. Don't think they've got a chance this year though.

i'm more about the players than the teams..

Atm, i'm going for Miami because of Lebron, Wade and Bosch.

None the less, there are some damn strong teams, Celtics being one of them.