• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural Peanut Butter

heyas been reading peanut butter is good for upping the calories. I'm not workign out at the moment, gonna hit the gym next month but want to try and find out how im going to stuff myself with so much food. i really dont huge amounts of food... usually a couple sangas a day and then whatever for dinner sooo..

natural peanut butter is a good substitute for a whole plate of crap? and anyone actually eat alot of this stuff and know where to get it from cheapest in bris, thanks!

It would be best not to concentrate on one food but rather make variety your good friend.

Fadi.

mmmmmmm eat this by the bucket load!

Will need to go to the markets this weekend and by a 1kg .....mmmmm

So when people refer to "natural peanut butter" they are meaning brands like Craft and Sanitarium? because I can never seem to find anywhere that sells natural peanut (trouble with living in a small town)

Woolies has a few "natural peanut butters"

*puts penauts in blender blend = natural peanut butter...

Ok I feel stupid now, found peanut butter in the health food section at woolies and compared the label.. /hides :(

As an ecto trying to put on weight, I've read I need to keep a jar of natural peanut butter goodness around and dip in with a tablespoon every couple of hours. That doesn't sound too excessive does it?

Sure it depends on your calorie intake during the day but personally I think I need all the help I can get so this sounds like a good idea to me.