• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

nandos opened up 3 blocks from my house

TrentZor

that is all..

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i love their chicken steak
My missus thinks its going to be my new hangout

it will be

Sounds as if you have done some good deeds to deserve such a god like gift...

chicken wings and rice... mmmmm

Those Hogs Breath steaks with the jalapenos and cheese on top.....mmm mmm....that's been a regular order of mine...I loooooov it baby.

You do realise that the value of your property has just risen by AT LEAST 15k.

Cheers Nandos!

But the extra value is now wasted because you'll end up spending more than that on double breast burgers and chicken steaks!

I don't recall ever going to a Nandos. I've been checking out Oporto several times lately. Do Nandos do chicken salt on their chips? If not, they can gtfo.

I use to live 10 minutes walk away from Nando's, which was across the road from Cold Rock It was also about the same distance from my gym. Those were the days...heavy training session.....then cruise over for a big feed...then i'd make my way home to sleep!!

Ive been a Nando's junkie for quite some time,, tried getting off the stuff but it just didnt work. I have to drive a long way for my fix but its worth it. Now they have the extra extra hot sauce my wife thinks im going to move my bed in there..... Im thinking about it.

I love Nandos but the small portions for such a big price annoys me :(
I could eat a whole chicken any day, but have to split a "Fiesta" with my workmate each day to save money. I guess half a chicken + rice isn't a bad meal though.

Sweet.

I just get 2 of the quarter chicken breasts, keeps the price down, otherise i spend $30 there.

I tried a 4 breast burger (after reading from uncle ceffo) that was fun eating that.