• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Name Them

1. The best date you've ever had
- My son's birth date
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine)
- I was 14, can't remember her name but I know she was a girl :D
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing?
- 15 years old, best 20 seconds of my life
4. The most romantic night you've ever had
- Hmmm can't remember but I'm sure my wife does
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice) - absolutely

Last edited:
lol

I know you're a gentleman Devante :)

You coming to Brisbane for dinner? Now THAT sir, would be an impressive move! lol

- My son's birth date
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine)
- I was 14, can't remember her name but I know she was a girl :D
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing?
- 15 years old, best 20 secs of my life
- Hmmm can't remember but I'm sure my wife does
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice) - absolutely

Aww Darkoz, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it touched my heart lol

20 seconds is a mean feat for a 15yo! Well done! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Prob the 1st night I met my current gf...wasnt really a date as such we just met eachother...danced all night, had how 1st kiss in a gay club LOL

Harriot - I was 14 I think

14 - mmm is was weird...it was like fuarrrrrrrk im finally doing it lol

Honestly prob the 1st night I met my current gf again...danced all night and then spent all day in bed the next day till about 8pm just talking

5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice)

No - I think everyone I have really wanted I have got...

Haha I thought I was a stud afterwards, if my cock had fingers I would've high fived it

Quote of the day.

Though if it had fingers you'd have more things to worry about. Although I could imagine that being 'handy'.

I don't know, I've been on plenty of good dates, all with the one girl. Our first date was really good. The first time we kissed was a really good date. The first time we went to a restaurant was a really good date. Actually, now I know, the best date was when we went to Sizzler. I know that doesn't sound very impressive, but something about trips to Sizzler always being a special treat as children, and now going together as adults -- and as THE adults -- there was something boganly beautiful about it.

Same girl mentioned above, I'd rather not tell her name right now. We were both 20.

I'm an unmarried Christian, and try to live as such (on a related note, I really need to steer clear of any xfit threads on these forums, brings out the fapping troll in me). Before I became a Christian, I never had the opportunity to have sex, and am glad that I didn't. I've never had sex, inclusive of oral, mutual masturbation etc.

Don't know, honestly.

5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice)

Yes.

Last edited:

I don't know, I've been on plenty of good dates, all with the one girl. Our first date was really good. The first time we kissed was a really good date. The first time we went to a restaurant was a really good date. Actually, now I know, the best date was when we went to Sizzler. I know that doesn't sound very impressive, but something about trips to Sizzler always being a special treat as children, and now going together as adults -- and as THE adults -- there was something boganly beautiful about it.

Same girl mentioned above, I'd rather not tell her name right now.

I'm an unmarried Christian, and try to live as such (on a related note, I really need to steer clear of any xfit threads on these forums, brings out the fapping troll in me). Before I became a Christian, I never had the opportunity to have sex, and am glad that I didn't. I've never had sex, inclusive of oral, mutual masturbation etc.

Don't know, honestly.

Yes.

Sizzler was the best! far out I miss that place...and you so RIGHT it was like a massive treat to go there as a kid...

Here goes
1. The best date you've ever had Probably one out camping, not really a date but I cooked my missus dinner on the beach under the stars.
2. The first girl/boy you ever kissed and how old were you? (first names only are fine) Emma, i was like 11...we pashed for about 6 hours and ended up sleeping next to each other (no sex lol)
3. How old were you when you first had sex? Was it good/awkward or disappointing? Another late starter 18, with a c**t otherwise known as my ex-wife, first time i was so drunk I dont think I came, 4hrs later we woke up and i drove it home properly..
4. The most romantic night you've ever had One of many nights out camping in the Pilbara with my current missus, usually ended up spastic drunk shagging on the tailgate under the stars...
5. Ever yearned for another person and not been able to have them? (yes or no, is suffice).....yes

/go

Awwww cooking under the stars...on the beach....oh D1cko that sounds so lovely!!!

I want! I want! lol

Theres two sizzlers in perth that l know of... You've got a 99% chance of getting food poisoning though if i remember correctly.