• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

it's to remove his bitch tits
proper name is gynecomastia

Maybe a userid change from n00bs to m00bs is required.. :)

lol

i couldn't really see any gyno from the pics, but maybe that's just me..

I was thinking the same thing. I'm struggling to see gyno in those pics. Don't take this the wrong way at all Noobs but it looks to me like body fat rather than gyno.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm struggling to see gyno in those pics. Don't take this the wrong way at all Noobs but it looks to me like body fat rather than gyno.

The difference is the gland located underneath...

Having such high e2 for a long time developed it.. It is uncomfortable at times and needs to be cut out.. If i get lean you will see it It is mainly my left side for some reason

I'm going to 3rd what Bazz and 'Stach said, I only see body fat.

How's the PSMF going? What are you eating, how's training if at all etc?

I'm going to 3rd what Bazz and 'Stach said, I only see body fat.

How's the PSMF going? What are you eating, how's training if at all etc?

Im really fucked at the moment.. I was sick a few days ago. High grade fevers and im still not well.

Feels like crashing i.e low cortisol... But i have felt shit for about 3 weeks.. Crashing/ salt cravings (low aldosterone problems) everything points to adrenal dysregulation either with the gland or at the HPAA.

Im getting labs done today,

4x saliva
pregnenolone
full thyroid function

Havnt been able to train i have tried but i crash and simply cant lift or do anything...

Having gut problems still doing urinary indicans test tomorrow.. (The Urine Indican Test: Gauging Bacterial Dysbiosis Using Simple Laboratory Methods)

Hope to feel better soon brain fog is bad... I have been eating 1 meal a day last few days cause i feel like utter crab and just not good.

:(

hmm, isn't that about the period of time you have been trying this diet?

hope you feel better mate, but can't help but feel that there is probably a correlation between the two...

Correlation isnt always related to cause...

I have been doing this for longer then 3 weeks maybe its 2 week or 1 week i have felt like shit (mrs always says 1 day of something for me is a lifetime ) ... Either way something is up and im going to fix it.

Im not eating 1 meal because i want to im doing it because im not hungry what so ever and am having gastrointesitnal upsets..

I still want to kill people.

Lol

FOOD

lost 10kg...

now 100kg..

006qrfx.jpg

Jump to my journal and well see how lifts have changed...

Yes and no, it was modified with higher protein content to the origonal protocol... Thus increasing kcal.

Benefits of hCG.. Increase thyroid and testosterone to prevent catabolism.. The effects of this and hCg is well established in the medical literiture.

I would reccomend this protocol for obese clients if protein was increased and supplementaiton was added*

* If i lived in mexico