• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

N.O XPLODE - Is it worth it?

Jim_Junkie

I mean it does have caffeine, it it really worth buying it as a pre-workout supp? I usually don't have any preworkout supps but I was considering taking one on the odd occasion

Make your own pre work out supp.

Bulk Nutrients has all the ingredients you need.

Creatine, Arginine, Caffeine (if you want it), dimethylamylamine, citrulline, beta alanine, taurine etc etc. (as well as flavour - I like the raspberry)

Go there and buy and make your own and work out your desired quantities.

End discussion ;)

Shrek,

Been thinking about making my own too, What would be recommended/desired quantities?

I was thinking,
Creatine Mono:
Beta-Alanine:
L-Arginine:
Citrulline:

Would I then mix this in with some WMS?

What is dimethylamylamine (can't find it on Bulk Nutrients unless it is called something else)

Just to keep this thread slightly on topic, I have used NO xplode before I took it twice then stopped, as the caffeine was seriously effecting my sleep, actually gave it away on the weekend.

No its not worth it.

Im not sure of your stats/lifts dude, but i have noticed a trend in your post's, mainly supp orientated.

Please trust in the knowledge that your find on this website, no-explode, mri, and muscletech products (all of which you've asked about, and thats cool) will not get you the results your looking for, there aids and not very good ones.

Eat correctly, and enough (the info's here) and train hard and you will improve/get big.

Apologies in advance if i have gotten the wrong end of the stick, it just seams you need to close that body building magazine with all those glossy adds and get in the kitchen and under the bar.

Bulk Nutrients has all the ingredients you need.

Creatine, Arginine, Caffeine (if you want it), dimethylamylamine, citrulline, beta alanine, taurine etc etc. (as well as flavour - I like the raspberry)

do you just buy them individually and mix it all up? how do you know how much to mix together?

You can sit around and debate the merits and demerits of supplements that pose no risk to your health. If you want to see a real effect from a supplement, you are going to have to accept some risks to your health. More time is wasted comparing Product X vs Product Y when in truth neither of them have a significant enough effect anyway to warrant discussion. Do not waste your time or your breath discussing or using boringly safe supplements.
Discuss them only if acting like a broski fag appeals to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

chrisp,

Yes lately my post's have been supp orientated. However this DOES NOT mean I take any of these, I am merely just asking these questions to add to my general knowledge on the topics.

The only supps I am taking at the moment is ON Natural Whey, as well as a multivitamin & fish oil. And this is all on top of a well balanced diet.

i didnt like. isnt it just full or caffeine?

took it for a week then stopped. gave me a massive kick in the ass the first few times, felt like I was on speed. also a bit hard to sleep at night if you take it late

ended up just throwing 80% of it away

I didn't say you were taking any of the supps, merely stated the obvious that use seam to be looking for a magic ingrediant, and there isnt one .

Hardwork in the gym and eating ALOT of good foods is what will get results.

Shrek,

Been thinking about making my own too, What would be recommended/desired quantities?

I was thinking,
Creatine Mono:
Beta-Alanine:
L-Arginine:
Citrulline:

Would I then mix this in with some WMS?

What is dimethylamylamine (can't find it on Bulk Nutrients unless it is called something else)

Just to keep this thread slightly on topic, I have used NO xplode before I took it twice then stopped, as the caffeine was seriously effecting my sleep, actually gave it away on the weekend.
I'd relegate the creatine to post workout.

Fadi.