• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Supplements - Your Opinion Please

I'll check them burgers out Mick. pretty sure I've had them one before.. Berry Nedicious. :)

If I was to choose between BCAA stack, Beta Alaninine, or Glutamine, which one is best for preventing muscle wastage and assisting with its repair and growth?

Jungman, glutamine is proven useless unless you need a boost towards your immune system or your are a burns victim. BCAA are proven to be anti-catabolic, so they will help prevent mustle wastage - good idea is to sip on them before/during training but if you are getting adequate amounts of protein throughout the day then you shouldnt have to worry about it but it cant hurt to supplement with it. Beta Alanine is supposed to work well with creatine been claimed that it does somethign with lactic acid build up and at the end of the day you can squeeze out a rep or two extra, but not sold on it.

My personal choice go with the BCAA out of the three if you do things like fasted cardio in the am or if you are on a cutting phase - useful when cutting to help hold onto muscle.

Go to Bulk Nutrients if you want to save some coin, cheaper and if anything better than the overpriced and overfilled crap in shops

thanks staunch.. I do a fair bit of cardio and play squash in between workout days so BCAA sounds like something that will be useful for me to take.

Have you considered the supplement of lifting weights?

It works very well with not starting ridiculous threads.

Don't get upset, I'm just mucking around.