• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Diet

Seeing as you appear to have a learning disability, I'll break it down.

On a mass gaining diet, only count the calories from FOOD, not supplement drinks, they are a bonus.

Please tell me how many proper meals you are eating a day, how much you weigh, how much protein your having.

Your on your own now kid, I'm done. Your comprehension skills are being blocked by your ignorance which is combating denial. You've been asked by others how much you weigh, you dont respond, your actually beyond help.

There, was that helpful or thorny lol

Why don't you count calories from a shake? Especially if it contains yoghurt and fruits?

Yes others have asked how much I weigh and I have PM'd them saying my reasons and we are all good. Also it's **You're not your. I think you're the one who needs help with comprehension.

And mate before you try and give others advice just let your ego go for 2 seconds....it might help.

Ok. I'll be honest. I was trying to be....
colourful. I was speaking ver younger in cheek. I've not written in my diary for a while since I'm doing mostly coaching.

Dont question the methods JJ, calories from shakes don't count. Have you started that split training session that you wanted feedback about, before starting?
Posted via Mobile Device

Why don't you count calories from a shake? Especially if it contains yoghurt and fruits?

Yes others have asked how much I weigh and I have PM'd them saying my reasons and we are all good. Also it's **You're not your. I think you're the one who needs help with comprehension.

And mate before you try and give others advice just let your ego go for 2 seconds....it might help.

Your right Guru, now please inform all us novices how much you weigh and how much you lift.

Maybe his goal is not to gain weight???????

You're right that isn't his goal, he wants to stay in his weight class for oly lifting. He had a thread about it as he wondering if he should move up now.
Posted via Mobile Device

In which case I refer back to Shreks sig...

'"Don't spend much time listening to someone talk about something they have never done."
Posted via Mobile Device

Cmon guys quit beating around the bush! We all know a mass gain diet should consist of several turbaconuckens!

cooked-front.jpg

imgres

Last edited:
The word turducken looks more like a 'portmanteau' of fu*ken turd if you ask me.

The word turducken looks more like a 'portmanteau' of fu*ken turd if you ask me.

I am in agreeance with wannabe Dave on this one, both look like something I crapped out after a slight eating binge.

Turducken hell, I feel turducken sick looking at this turducken thing.

I'm gonna blow turducken chunks if I don't turducken look away.

Thanks very turducken much JJ.

DKD it's one of those meals that separates the men from the boys..

...but usually separates the healthy from those going into cardiac arrest :p

Hi PTC,
do make diet plans for people?
Are your in a position/ have time to give me a rough one?

Cheers,
Gonz.

Your joking right?

Best you dont give nutrition advice Pete.

Check out how long a break he has between SOLID food, how many hours between his last solid meal of the day and his first solid meal the next day.

He is trying to gain mass. He sent me a pm asking for training advice and said he was all over the eating side.

A drink is a supplement, a mass gaining diet should include a minimum of 6-7 solid meals, then drinks and snacks.

This diet and training program you have is guaranteed to keep you small and weak. In most professions, we have experts. If my computer breaks, I take it to a computer guy etc, but in our sport of strength/body sculpture, everyones an expert.

Then we have Pete telling him it is an awesome diet. Gym Junkie need only go to Pete's training journal for confirmation that Pete is authorised to make such a comment.

I know Pete is being encouraging, but the fact that he is encouraging incorrect behaviour only makes cases like this far too frequent and difficult to reverse.

He then states that this diet is awesome for anyone between 70 and 90kg.

This could possibly be the dumbest thing I have ever read on a forum, considering that body recomposition is ENTIRELY based on calories consumed versus lean body mass (and nutrient timing/macronutrient breakdown)

When giving advice, dont talk about shit you dont know, it will scare away new members who simply think we are all f u c k i n g idiots.

I have linked this forum to a few powerlifting sites, lets not scare them away, please.