• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My deadlifts feel harder and slower with my inzer lever belt...

You'd go 1 looser for deads.

I hate them for conventional deadlifts. I havent worn one for a very long time.

Yeah the 1 looser feels better for a dead setup i was playing around with it before.

do you go beltless for deads now?

Have for a very long time.

Is wear one if I went back to proper sumo, but conventional, they are shit.

I missed 265x1 in my worlds prep with it on.
The sane session I pulled 275kg from a deficit 3x3..... With no belt.

How tall are you? Long torso guys sometime benefit from wearing them higher.

Personally I wear mine the same tightness for squats and deads.

interesting reading. I've got an scheik lever belt and only used it once for squatting as it just didn't feel right. I think I may play around with how high it sits and tightness.

And I felt the same thing for convention DL's. Terrible. Great for sumos though. I think that would mean that the belt is too low for me.

A really old belt I purchased with a wide back and thin front.

They aren't powerlifting legal but.

Personally I wear a thinner, softer belt on deads as opposed to squats where I wear a 13mm stiff Inzer belt.

They aren't powerlifting legal but.

Personally I wear a thinner, softer belt on deads as opposed to squats where I wear a 13mm stiff Inzer belt.

They are as long as they arent over 100mm at their maximum width

Have for a very long time.

Is wear one if I went back to proper sumo, but conventional, they are shit.

I missed 265x1 in my worlds prep with it on.
The sane session I pulled 275kg from a deficit 3x3..... With no belt.

Hmm, i can imagine this for some reason.