• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Muscle Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshhero

Anyone know of a cheaper brand or a generic type?

Bulk nutrients should make a forumula similar. Cytosport is to expensive, but good blend.

Yea mate good thinking! - someone should make a cheap version of this product...would be a good seller!

Just seems like a good combination of proteins/fats/vitimins. Good digestion, low lactose. Can be used as a meal replacement and tastes awsome.

LOL @ liking the breakdown of the product & bulk nutrients should make a similar product. Come on guys. A 'protein powder' that per 35 gram serve is 6 grams of Fat, 9 grams of Carbs and 16 grams of protein.

MM has a Some quality ingredients/fillers that are pointless (Sunflower Oil, Canola oil,Soluble corn fibre,Crystalline fructose) and credible labeling (Milk protein Isolate and/OR Concentrate, Whey protein isolate and/OR Concentrate).

Buy either Proflex http://www.bioflexnutrition.com.au/proflex.cfm or Micellar Casein MICELLAR CASEIN - 1KG and drink it on full cream milk or lactose free milk. Wow you have just made you own MM for 1/2 the price ;)

I don't think the lipids in Musclemilk are even that good. This is their selling point I think. 1 multivitamin, 1 serve WPI/WPC and 5 caps fish oil would be much better I would think.

Nah muscle milk is shit..dont go near it.

*** Waits for Max Brenner to now say its the best thing ever ***

Hahahaha Joel. If it wasn't for people like you, I'd never get any work ;)

You my friend are very naive, and unfortunately read in to all the mis-guided information that is promoted in the magazines etc. Mate you just remind me of myself when I was young and dumb....LOL

I'm simply trying to help people from falling into the trap of thinking that supplements are more than just DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS and what is promoted about them is to SELL them not EDUCATE people about them :)

Last edited:
Did I ever say supplements were more than they were? maybe you should read my fuckin post...I said I liked the product and the breakdown of it...whats the problem with that?

For your info all I use is protein, multi, fish, sometimes a pre workout...so dont tell me I full for all the bullshit....uve just got a fucking problem with me mate coz I dont agree with you and dont follow you like a puppy like everyone else...Markos is gone and now theres a new cult leader....

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!!"

Once again Joel, I agree with you.

INB4 MaxB greases Admin pole, then becomes mod, this place goes back to Nazi Germany and isn't worth posting at anymore.

Did I ever say supplements were more than they were? maybe you should read my fuckin post...I said I liked the product and the breakdown of it...whats the problem with that?

For your info all I use is protein, multi, fish, sometimes a pre workout...so dont tell me I full for all the bullshit....uve just got a fucking problem with me mate coz I dont agree with you and dont follow you like a puppy like everyone else...Markos is gone and now theres a new cult leader....

Lol, muscle milk is good but chicken is shit. Ok, no worries bro.

Hahahahaha, Joel and Morgan you are gold. Opps I didn't mean to step on the big dogs toes......

You can have your opinion and I can have mine. We don't have to agree on all subjects.

If people wish to take YOUR opinions/advice over mine than that is fine. I'm simply saying it how it is. ;)

Cult leader, Nazi Germany??? Cut the crap FFS.
Morgan why are you always so negative.
Joel don't take it so personal.

Cult leader, Nazi Germany??? Cut the crap FFS.
Morgan why are you always so negative.
Joel don't take it so personal.

Im not mate this forum is just going to shit once again...thought we were over the one side views on everything...but again ppl on this forum cant think for themselves and need to follow ppl...sad sad ppl....

Im not mate this forum is just going to shit once again...thought we were over the one side views on everything...but again ppl on this forum cant think for themselves and need to follow ppl...sad sad ppl....

Talk about an overreaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.