• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Musashi creatine???

lol, sounds like the iron ore, coal and other bulk commodity industries.. try and water down the quality product as much as possible with useless dirt without impacting price (or in this instance, with the added bonus of increasing price) or customer demand

We are very happy reading the no BS comments here. Seriously guys, don't get caught in the Creatine hype.

Even we push our customers toward our Monohydrate when there are much expensive forms in our range that we could sell.

A friend once laid out his view of the industry. It went something like this...

1) Use hyper-marketing to sell people a high-margin gimmicky 'new' product that doesn't really do anything of significance;
2) Wait a few months; long enough for people to realise that the product doesn't really do anything of significance;
3) Release a 'new' marketing campaign about a 'new' high-margin product that promises that it will (unlike all previous supplements) do something of significance;
4) Resume laughing as you stroll towards the local bank.

Things like Creatine Monohydrate clearly don't fit into this business model as they (a) actually do work and (b) are not 'new' and (c) are not high-margin.

Of course once something becomes decent such as Creatine, the gimmicky companies give up as people realise why pay for a gimmicky version when you can get the same generic product at a better price. This is when it becomes (c).

It's funny, if you look at all the crap released over the last few years, there isn't a lot which people see as being properly beneficial, now the smoke has cleared.
How many times have we heard the "biggest release since Creatine".....

Creatine Monohydrate - get it as cheap as you can and trust that it is 100% Pharmaceutical Grade and you will win everytime!

Creatine Monohydrate is pretty much the only proven type of Creatine that works. The other types are not as effective.

I'm currently using 10g of Creatine Monohydrate while I'm on my bulk cycle and I'm loving the bloat and extra strength it gives me