• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Multivitamins

Can someone tell me a 2-3 times a day multi available in australia?

must be very good quality.

Fair enough. In your opinion are they worth it or are you paying for the brand name Controlled Labs, me thinks the latter?

Fair enough. In your opinion are they worth it or are you paying for the brand name Controlled Labs, me thinks the latter?

abit of both i would say; controlled lab itself has been pretty good with their products..and oh they do give out free samples of their products every now n then. just gotta keep checking from the website.

as for orange triad, its abit of an arse to pay for such price, but you do get alot other benefits then usual off the shelves type. orange triad offers higher doses and i reckon that's pretty essential for serious athlete.

if i can afford definitely wouldnt mind goin for orange triad.

I use two multi-vitamins

opti-men by optimum nutrition 180 tabs for $55 - this multi is specifically formulated for active males and contains amino and immune boosters that would make it better than blackmores

orange triad by controlled labs 270 tabs for $60 - you take more than one pill at a time and it contains a huge range of vitamins and minerals, joint support, immune boost and digestive aid. Also a lot better than blackmores.

These are the best prices that I have seen these products at... If you don't know where to find them I bet you could pay a lot more.

where ya get em from mate?
i'd seen opti men on ebay for buy it now.at 43 bucks free postage??!?!?! 180tabs as well ...

Prior to moving to Aus this year, I was using NOW 'Adam' and it used to cost under 20$ US for 60 days supply(2xdaily)

As Iv come to learn Australia is a different market alltogether.

I was about to go down to the Chemist Warehouse in my 'burb and pick up a bottle of Blackmores fishoil/ vit. C / multi vit as I am just starting again at the gym.

Fadi, I have been taking the Treso-b and it has been repeating on me rather badly. Have you had this problem?

No it is me who is sorry it was noobs who posted that! Too many wise people and i got confused :s sorry Fadi. Tresos-b multivitamin earlier in this thread. Any idea on what would be repeating on me though? I'd post the the ingredients but I'm on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you taking it with? By repeating do you mean reflux/after taste /acid repeating? Or just taste..

Acid reflux. Take them with breakfast. Either oats or eggs/onion/tomato/garlic etc Whig may make you think it's the food but i eat that food all the time and have never had reflux. Then I stopped taking the multi v for a day and it stopped so it has to be something in it that isn't agreeing with me
Posted via Mobile Device

Well you cant be alergic to vitamins and minerals... Because a defficiency in one can cause death...

They do have a large amount of b vitamins. I would say try taking them maybe 5-10 min after eating and see how you go.

983.pic.multi.jpg

350_Eagle_TresosBPluSe.jpg

Look for these..

what makes these better than other multis, particularly ones specifically for weightlifting?

what makes these better than other multis, particularly ones specifically for weightlifting?

They have weight lifting specific multivitamins?

How funny...

Reason these ar ebetter then say woolies multis is because they have levels of certain vitmains in them that will actually do something.

Last edited:
This is what is in Tresos B

Each tablet contains
Chromium amino acid chelate (equiv. chromium 4mcg)
Cobaltous chloride hexahydrate (equiv. cobalt 36mcg)*
Copper amino acid chelate (equiv. copper 6mcg)*
Lithium carbonate (equiv. lithium 112mcg)*
Magnesium aspartate (equiv. magnesium 800mcg)
Magnesium phosphate (equiv. magnesium 7mg)
Manganese sulphate (equiv. manganese 162.5mcg)
Potassium aspartate (equiv. potassium 3mg)
Potassium iodide (equiv. iodine 31mcg)*
Potassium phosphate tribasic (equiv. potassium 14mg)
Rubidium chloride (equiv. rubidium 18mcg)*
Sodium molybdate (equiv. molybdenum 46.6mcg)*
Zinc gluconate (equiv. zinc 14.4mg)
Nicotinamide 220 mg
Taurine 125 mg*
Calcium pantothenate (B5) 100 mg
Ascorbic acid 50 mg
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 50 mg (equiv. calcium 11.5mg)
Choline bitartrate 50 mg
dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate 50 mg (equiv. vitamin E 50IU)
Glutamine 50 mg*
Lecithin 50 mg*
Lysine hydrochloride 50 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6) 50 mg
Thiamine hydrochloride (B1) 50 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Ribonucleic acid 25 mg
Riboflavin (B2) 20 mg
Betaine hydrochloride 10 mg
Betacarotene 6 mg
Nicotinic acid (B3) 5 mg
Retinyl palmitate 1.37 mg (equiv. vitamin A 2500IU)*
Folic acid (B9) 150 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 100 mcg
Biotin 50 mcg
Aminobenzoic acid 20 mcg
Cholecalciferol 2.5 mcg (equiv. vitamin D 100IU)*

I personally take micro genics advanced B (twice daily). It has a similar profile for B vitamins and basic minerals(less b3 though) but is does not have any of the starred ones. It is cheaper at $54 for 240 tabs (just from a health shop in the city) Tresos was $110 for 300 tabs online at emed.com.au. I would take the Tresos due to its added content.