• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

multi V for weight lifter?

engann

hey guys. just wanna have your opinion on Multi Vitamin for us who constantly hit out hard at those iron in gym..
im currently taking kirkland multi (bought it from costco that was recently open in melb).
what dhayya think bout this ? i used to take animal pak but it really costly.
anyone tried orange triad before heard that is really good for strength athlete..

Mega Men sports Multi from GNC - no too costly and has everything u need

MD

i like Orange Triad by Controlled Labs - because it's a multi v + joint formula (glucosamine, msm)..

Last edited:
I got it locally. Was around $60 from memory - and I think the bottle is good for 45 days.

Far from essential, just a nice to have. Better off focusing on quality food - fresh and REAL food.

Only essential if your diet is inadequate. Eat plenty of fruit and vegies and it negates the need for a multi. I don't buy into this "It's for insurance" mumbo jumbo.

If you have a crappy diet then yes, if you have a solid diet then there's no need.

Only essential if your diet is inadequate. Eat plenty of fruit and vegies and it negates the need for a multi. I don't buy into this "It's for insurance" mumbo jumbo.

If you have a crappy diet then yes, if you have a solid diet then there's no need.

100% agree with Adrian. I made it to the world's without any multi/insurance anything of any kind. Egg yolks, fruits and veggies can not be bitten here.

Fadi.