• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah if you look at the last few films that I've thrown in my 2c about you'll see my opinion doesn't necessarily agree with everyone elses.

My friends were fairly divided on it when we saw it. Some thought it was good, others thought it was okay and others thought it would have been best left to watching on tv :p

The Amazing Spiderman.

Not too bad. Similar to the previous 2 recent Spiderman's with Toby except the Spiderman is a school aged boy. Great visual effects.
7/10

Last edited:
Chernobyl Diaries. :thumbup:
Scary as hell. Do not watch alone!

Rock of Ages. :thumbdown:
Crapola.
Good soundtrack.

Seven Psychopaths
With Christopher Walken
Yeah!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOsd5d8IVoA[/ame]

Last edited:
The Amazing Spiderman.

Not too bad. Similar to the previous 2 recent Spiderman's with Toby except the Spiderman is a school aged boy. Great visual effects.
7/10

I thought Andrew Garfield is much better for the spiderman character that tobey mcGayer. Also it helps that Emma Stone is smoking hot. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking Revenge
Starring Nicholas Cage, Guy Pearce
Not a bad movie :)
Original storyline.
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1214962/

To Rome With Love - Woody Allen, (italian foreign film) great film 8/10
The Intouchables - Eric Toledano & Olivier Nakashe (french foreign film) fantastique! 9/10

Both terrific movies, I've been spoilt recently! Love me a good foreign film :)

Dying to see Robot & Frank, looks amusing lol & I love Frank Langella :p

YouTube

Dredd 3D.

Actually a really enjoyable action movie. Incredible special effects. The super slow mo action is stunningly beautiful.

end of watch was really good :) nice and dark and gritty but quite realistic and not too over dramatised. Probably put it in my top 3 for the year so far.

looking forward to seven psychopaths and the master.

Only movies ive watched recently are-

All for the Winner (1990)
Very funny movie, Its silly but thats Chow's style.
4 out of 5.

Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991)
Starring Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee. Lots of fights, gunfights and explosions.
Acting isnt bad but definately not great.
3 and a half out of 5.

City War (1988)
Starring Chow yun fat. Great action packed movie, one of chow's best.
4 and a half out of 5

Really want to watch Chernobyl Diaries, looks awsome.

Last edited:
New spiderman movie:
Liked it. Much better than toby's p.o.s effort.
Worth watching for sure, 7.5/10

Just got back from seven psychopaths. Absolutely loved it. Off beat dark humour that can turn emotively moving the next minute and confronting the minute after that. Had no idea where it was going the entire time but I wasn't disappointed at how it finished up. I think it pulls off being self referential pretty damn well also. Can tell someone did their homework on psychopathy and traits of mental illness. Couldn't flaw the main acting.

Others may not like it as much as I did but I love films that are unusual and this ticks the boxes. I'd say it's the most enjoyable film I've seen this year so far. My only criticism is I'm not sure about the re-watch value given the best part of this film is it's unpredictability.

My top 3 for the year so far would be this, 2nd would be looper and 3rd: end of watch.

Side note: Abbie Cornish = still hot.

Last edited:
Took my cousins daughter to see Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Pretty good really. Would smash entire weird eye'd vampire cast + wolves lol

7/10

Savages
Pretty good, I expected a blood bath but only a snippet at the start.
Has Salma Hayek, John Travolta, the dude from Kick Ass and the dude from John Carter.
Blake Lively looks like trash.