• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get rid of the steroids forum its a fucking waste of time.

This. All it brings is guys 1st post being something stupid, borderline trolling. Also encourages guys to make 10 posts so they can use the pm function or certain reasons...

Does anyone here who posts semi regularly actually use gear? If not im not seeing much use for said sub forum. Plus Kyle Aaron does not hide behind internet anonymity and doesn't want to associate with the sub forum.

It's a wonderful section for reference and for people to chat about personal experience.

My sarcasm meter just struck 11.

I am not a fan of the sub forum for the same reasons already mentioned. It just brings down the view of the overall board with idiotic threads being started.

Sub-forum probably not required but the sticky's should be left up, some excellent knowledge right there for anyone contemplating their first cycle.

If you don't like it don't read it. Simple, yeah?

I'm all for if you don't like it don't read it but this section has brought nothing positive to ausbb. Even bb.com got rid of there steroids section years ago. Now that sticky wants no part in moderation over it it's run it's course.

While I don't take Steriods, never have and probably never will, it does seem a reality of competitve BB, PL and alot sports nowadays. Creatine just won't cut it at the Mr Olympia lol.

What sort of person does this forum want to attract?

I don't think this forum is particularly concerned?

I'm all for if you don't like it don't read it but this section has brought nothing positive to ausbb. Even bb.com got rid of there steroids section years ago. Now that sticky wants no part in moderation over it it's run it's course.

It's the Internet

I'm passionate about lifting the pig iron, I'm not passionate about the forum.

And like I've said before many times, forums are like family get-togethers, there is always going to be that annoying nephew or creepy uncle.

But moderators assigned to sub forums is bordering silliness.

Sticky was only assigned to the sub forums as they were the only sections he wanted to moderate
Our other Moderators Kaz and Groar do a great job around the place

Maybe we can get another sub forum for members that like to participate in other illegal drugs. A cocaine and heroin sub forum might be the go. I hear pro bbs don't mind a bit of cocaine so it only makes sense.

As admin said, I had no real interest in moderating the other sub-forums because I don't spend much time in them, which is why I only moderate the strength forum now.

Now, for what ever reason, I have decided that I can no longer be an active participant in this sub-forum, so I won't be checking in here much, so silly posts will go unnoticed by me.
I told this to the rest of the team, to make sure they can scan here.

This sub forum has value, like it or not, steroids are apart of this sport, and people need to ask questions and be answered.

steroids are apart of this sport, and people need to ask questions and be answered

exactly ,

for a long time i ran this forum with no steroid chat allowed , I had my head buried in the ground , like it or not steroid are part of the sport

steroids are apart of this sport, and people need to ask questions and be answered

exactly ,

for a long time i ran this forum with no steroid chat allowed , I had my head buried in the ground , like it or not steroid are part of the sport

Does anyone seriously come to ausbb for proper information on steroids. Not that I am going to but if wanted info on steroids I wouldn't be looking here.

The majority of the posts in the steroid section here are trolls, zyzz and creatine is a steroid bra.

Wether you are for or against, personally i don't give a shit if people use steroids. Bottom line is they are currently illegal. Not a great look for the forum or sponsors and all it does it attract bullshit posts and trolls.

Last edited:
I agree with Graeme; free speech is always best.

Fuck sites piss me off when lords almighty delete what does not agree with them.

Everyone has the right to be heard on any subject related to weight training.

Status
Not open for further replies.