• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mmpr it is!!

M

Mochi

Finally decided to get the Mmpr package with:
- upgrading bar 1500lb
- upgrade to incline/decline bench
- added pull up assisting bands

Purely getting because of the reviews by u guys and the pull ip options, didn't like the sabre safety bars though; the powertec power rack came in so close but I didn't like the pull up bar, nice colour though.

Will speak to gymdirect when they open to work out a deal. I hope I made the right decision and this rack will be sturdy enough to last a while.

Thanks for the awesome reads guys :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Its a good deal, if only the bench could decline and the set was silver. Awesome find though, thanks

lol Mochi, I have the same OCD about colour too.

All my equipment in the gym has to be black or a bright colour (no grey/silver); makes getting new stuff harder (which is good cause I spend too much on gym equipment).

Still haven't found a black lat pulldown/low row that I like yet.

ps You will like the MMPR, it's a solid piece of kit.

Can't wait to order it Monday! Hoping to get it delivered asap. Will post a pic of everything once its built.
I needed a man cave

Are you getting the lat option? It offers those few more exercises and a lot more stability to the cage (so you can do things like kipping if that stuff floats your boat).

Hmm never thought about it, was gonna just use chin up bars.

Finally ordered today! Mega games of phone tag. . .
Did ended up giving up the rubber coated plates because they were on b/o, but im ok with iron.
Now the wait for delivery, im excited :)

i dropped in at 915am this morning, picked up package 3, mmpr rack, upgraded bar to needle bearing, and commercial flat incline bench + 80kg rubber dipped weights. I'm gonna get some bumpers when i can afford them.

Great service and was loaded and on my way home by 930. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon

Man ur lucky they had the rubber plates, when I called they only had 20s and 10s. Ohwell, post pics once u get it up and running. We may be the first mmpr buyers this year. . And it's gonna be a good one :)

I'm tempted to get this. Is this something you'd recommend or is there another product you'd suggest?

Well I put it together today, and its solid. Only took 1 hour, for the money its awesome.
Only thing that bugged me and its minor is the hole spacing for the safety is like either 5cm too low or 5cm more than I would have liked it to be.

Apart from that the whole setup is awesome.
I don't want to compare to other products but the mmpr doesn't wobble ;)

Well I put it together today, and its solid. Only took 1 hour, for the money its awesome.
Only thing that bugged me and its minor is the hole spacing for the safety is like either 5cm too low or 5cm more than I would have liked it to be.

Apart from that the whole setup is awesome.
I don't want to compare to other products but the mmpr doesn't wobble ;)

Sweet, have to post up some pics.

Is there enough clearance with your ceiling to do chin ups ok still?

Last edited:
Not sure but here is my new man cave lol
juja3e2e.jpg