• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MM Commercial setup?

I did get 15% off there package deal. I modified it though and got an mm incline and dip attachment also.

Just a word of warning: The MM 25s are slightly smaller than a standard olympic sized 25 ie when I have bumpers on the bar w/ the MM 25s they dont touch the ground

The dip attachment is pretty good. Benching twice a week, I don't use it as often as I used to. It's worth having, and you may as well throw it in and get it all shipped together.

I didn't use my dip attachment in the first 3 weeks of getting my setup ( got what your going to buy with bumpers and the incline bench ) I'm using my dip attachment quite often now, it felt a bit flimsy at first but i really like it now. I'd buy it if i were you.

Last edited:
I use the dip attachment, its quite perfect actually. The incline bench is awesome too. My rack and bench quality is better than all of the gyms I have been to.