• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$25? But it's ended and the replacement removed so sounds fishy to me

Yeah must have been old listing. Plenty of V2 available. Cant find OG anywhere :(

Driven Sports Craze V2 Announcement
Driven Sports is a US-based company who made massive headlines worldwide for the product Craze – still regarded by some as the most potent pre-workout supplement ever. With the success of Craze and the subsequent recall, the Driven Sports name has suffered in recent times, although they have long promised to offer a supplement line that meets and exceeds the massive expectations set by Craze in the past.
Driven Sports has been teasing at a ‘V2’ product for a while now, and while we can’t guarantee it’s going to be the new Craze, all signs point to that. It’s too early for a version two of Frenzy, which has only recently come out in Australia, and since it’s been around two years since Craze left the market, the time is right for Craze V2.
Unfortunately, while Frenzy has been an excellent pre-workout, with many positive reviews, it has not quite lived up to the hype created after the Craze ban. For all the negative press surrounding Craze, and the ‘spiking’ scandal it was embroiled in, Craze was one of the best-selling pre-workouts of all time, and definitely the last of its kind in a market today that is so diverse.
Driven Sports Craze V2 – What We Know So Far
Unfortunately, we know very little. Actually, we can’t even yet confirm for sure that Craze V2 will even be released, but we are confident it will. In terms of ingredients, Driven Sports will be sure to release something that will at least interest their original Craze fans. We don’t think this will be your everyday creatine/beta-alanine/arginine pre-workout. Craze still is talked about as one of the strongest pre-workouts in history, so Craze V2 has some massive shoes to fill to get anywhere near this level.
For release dates, we will have more information once Driven Sports officially confirms the product, after which we’ll be able to give you more concrete information, and hopefully an Australian release date. Some supplement companies (BSN for example) have recently ensured a worldwide release date that means almost every supplement user worldwide can get the product at the same time, and we wouldn’t be surprised to see DS do something similar.

This article was published on Thursday 12 March, 2015.

This would go alright???

Nitramine-Header.jpg

nitramine%20supp%20facts.jpg

cannot even remember the last time i bought protein powder let-alone a pre workout.
silly kunce :p

What's your obsession with CT?
Lay off.

Relax big fella. I haven't even posted for a couple days, hardly an obsession . It's seems so few post these days you only have limited people to reply to.

Last edited:
What's your obsession with CT?
Lay off.

glad im not the only one noticing his only reply's are directed at me.

he legit has a crush on me i think.... not kidding, his wife would legit be jealous of this behavior :D

glad im not the only one noticing his only reply's are directed at me.

he legit has a crush on me i think.... not kidding, his wife would legit be jealous of this behavior :D

You just worry about yourself. Some of your posts have been deplorable too..

sometimes i stoop to that level based on what i see. i will check myself better in future. thnx for the check :)

AminoZ smashing out the sales again...just made another order haha

this weekend’s CRUNCH is all about saving you money! Some massive discounts off a bunch of top-selling lines!

Use coupon code SAVEME

Don’t forget to add your freebie in cart!

Post Workout Protein
$18.95​
High Protein RTD
$2​
WPI/WPC Protein
$18.95​
WPI/WPC Protein
$18.95​
Top Omega Product
$3.95​
Top Selling Creatine
$14.95​