• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
hey all wasnt sure where to post this question. any advice appreciated.

If a beginner with little muscle started running a few cycles would he have looked better if he had built a natural base first?
Is there any reason to not get on gear even as beginner at 25+? I understand you should first learn how to eat and get form down because you wont know how to keep the gains or might injure yourself using heavier weights with bad form, but lets assume you are being trained by experienced bodybuilder.

-Cliffs
does gear on solid natural base look better?

Last edited:
Too many people are too eager to jump on the gear bandwagon these days. Everyone wants a quick fix without doing the hard yards.
Just my opinion but you'll get better gains with longer lasting results by doing the hard work, eating properly etc before getting on.

Another point that most young guys don't even think about is the long term damage you're putting your body at risk for the sake of getting big quickly. Use all this gear, put on some size, do a lot of damage to your organs and then get bored and stop training anyway. Is it really worth it?

Im not aware of all the health risks yet, so i wont be doing it anytime soon. Was curious though if it was broscience that muscle looks better on solid base.

@repacked and White_lie
"Just my opinion but you'll get better gains with longer lasting results by doing the hard work, eating properly etc before getting on."

Seems to be the common response i've heard so ill take it into consideration. Thank you.

I take just enough to get the results I want :)

and how much is that? :)

Now we're talking

Highest I got up to was 4.2g pw but I could only hold this for 10 days, then I had to drop it back down to 3g pw. I was using Test Prop 200mg ed stacked with 1.4g Test E and 1.4g Deca, bit of BP issues there I think lol! The prop was insane but I couldn't hold 200mg ed, i'll try again later in the year though, fo show biatch!!:cool:

Im not aware of all the health risks yet, so i wont be doing it anytime soon. Was curious though if it was broscience that muscle looks better on solid base.

@repacked and White_lie
"Just my opinion but you'll get better gains with longer lasting results by doing the hard work, eating properly etc before getting on."

Seems to be the common response i've heard so ill take it into consideration. Thank you.
It is true to an extent. Mature muscle has the appearance of being denser/thicker imo.

And when you do come off you'll be better equipped at keeping anything you've gained if you've had the experience.
and how much is that? :)

Highest I got up to was 4.2g pw but I could only hold this for 10 days, then I had to drop it back down to 3g pw. I was using Test Prop 200mg ed stacked with 1.4g Test E and 1.4g Deca, bit of BP issues there I think lol! The prop was insane but I couldn't hold 200mg ed, i'll try again later in the year though, fo show biatch!!:cool:
Fuk that's a lot of ojl man lol God speed ;)

Just post it here..
Im 21yo 6ft 80kg and idk my body fat % but it's very low (always been super skinny). Been lifting for about 2 years.
Just got my hands onto some stuff for my first cycle.
I have dbol 2 20mg per day and superdrol 2 20mg per day that im going to run along side 250mg primoteston depot 1 per week.
I have some aromasin that I'm going to run as my ai and some tamoxifen for pct.
basically my questions are is this a good idea?
will one aromasin tab per week be sufficient?

I'm not very wide.. I was 62kg when I started. I eat 6-7 times a day + 2 weight gainer shakes (pm 1250)

Just post it here..
Im 21yo 6ft 80kg and idk my body fat % but it's very low (always been super skinny). Been lifting for about 2 years.
Just got my hands onto some stuff for my first cycle.
I have dbol 2 20mg per day and superdrol 2 20mg per day that im going to run along side 250mg primoteston depot 1 per week.
I have some aromasin that I'm going to run as my ai and some tamoxifen for pct.
basically my questions are is this a good idea?
will one aromasin tab per week be sufficient?

Get hcg and I would have at least enough aromasin as AI being 2 x 25mg tabs per week.

Best to be looking at it rather than for it.

Also clomid for pct and would use the aromasin in pct and drop the tamoxifen.

Get hcg and I would have at least enough aromasin as AI being 2 x 25mg tabs per week.

Best to be looking at it rather than for it.

Also clomid for pct and would use the aromasin in pct and drop the tamoxifen.

Thank you for the reply!
whats the reason for dropping the tamoxifen and moving to clomid?

Thank you for the reply!
whats the reason for dropping the tamoxifen and moving to clomid?

Nope. Drop the nolva (tamoxifen) and use aromasin for pct with clomid as well as using aromasin as an ai.

My understanding is aromasin works to eliminate the estrogen where as tamoxifen works only to block the receptors.

ok. I've also got a problem with gyno. its pubital (spelling?) I took some tamoxifen before I started cycle and it reduced the pain and size of it. ive ran the dbol and superdrol for 2 weeks now and im about to add the primo. but ive noticed my gyno has gotten bigger again and a little painful. I only just got the aromasin this week otherwise I would have used it.
my question is should I stop mid cycle and waste the last two weeks and fix the gyno now or wait until my cycle is done amd go ham on fixing it after?
I am aware that I will likely need surgery to remove pubital gyno completely and have consulted a doctor.

You might need something a little more robust like letro man. Why weren't you running the test from day 1?

Get it cut out, only way really
AI won't help too much at all, ask Kai Green if an AI stopped him from getting gyno lol
If you're going to get it you will get it, basically doomed. All you can do is not use steroids or get it cut out

Get it cut out, only way really
AI won't help too much at all, ask Kai Green if an AI stopped him from getting gyno lol
If you're going to get it you will get it, basically doomed. All you can do is not use steroids or get it cut out

Ignore the majority of this as usual.

A blast of letro may help but if it's been around for some time the likelihood of eliminating existing is reduced.

Letro has been used many times to remove gyno.

Aromasin is A very effective suicidal ai with very little chance of estro rebound.

If you are going to cycle and not have it removed. I'd hit it with letro prior and then switch to aromasin on cycle.

But as oni said cut it out is best option.