• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
While you're all disagreeing with him, I interpret what the author has written as the same as what you are saying.

AAS are an ace in that they will add X amount above your 'natural genetic limit'. Yes Baz, X will vary depending on individual genteics...

In the article he says that the earlier you have to use that 'ace' to progress, the less chance you have of being an elite athlete; presumable because you don't have the genetic predisposition for it. E.g. if you have to use grams of gear to win a state title chances are you aren't going to end up with a Sandow.

you would hope people with common sense would come to that conclusion too lol

While you're all disagreeing with him, I interpret what the author has written as the same as what you are saying.

AAS are an ace in that they will add X amount above your 'natural genetic limit'. Yes Baz, X will vary depending on individual genteics...

In the article he says that the earlier you have to use that 'ace' to progress, the less chance you have of being an elite athlete; presumable because you don't have the genetic predisposition for it. E.g. if you have to use grams of gear to win a state title chances are you aren't going to end up with a Sandow.

Didn't last long ignoring my posts.

Thanks for simply repeating what the article said. Lol.

I just think they get there quicker. These guys can progress quickly naturally but on gear they are absolute machines. I don't care how genetically gifted you are you will never win a state, national or pro contest in the States without copious amounts of gear. Look at the NPC athletes. Farkennn massive.

Didn't last long ignoring my posts.

Thanks for simply repeating what the article said. Lol.

Don't flatter yourself numpty, I was just looking at Shrek's quotes. Unfortunately I hadn't turned off your noise on tapatalk so this one notified me. I had a gander because I thought you might have something constructive to say... should have known that wasn't the case. If there is anything else you would like me to reiterate let me know, we all know you're kidding when you imply you can read. Thanks champ.

Last edited:
I just think they get there quicker. These guys can progress quickly naturally but on gear they are absolute machines. I don't care how genetically gifted you are you will never win a state, national or pro contest in the States without copious amounts of gear. Look at the NPC athletes. Farkennn massive.

Yep. They could say off the gear and progress naturally for 15 years and then get on it but by then you are too old to take full advantage of it and to move up to the elite levels.

Joke's on you numpty, I was just looking at Shrek's quotes. Unfortunately I hadn't turned off your noise on tapatalk so this one notified me. I had a gander because I thought you might have something constructive to say... should have known that wasn't the case. If there is anything else you would like me to reiterate let me know, we all know you're kidding when you imply you can read. Thanks champ.

Like I said before you really battle don't you. Can't even succeed at ignoring me. After your big statement about ignoring me you couldn't even go more than a day or so. Lol.

I'm implying pretty much what that article suggests. Drug use is rampant and drug tests can be beaten. Lol they probably should not tell you how to beat drug tests.

It's pretty much common knowledge anyway. But to say that Wolfe wasn't natty in 05..?? C'mon....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty much common knowledge anyway. But to say that Wolfe wasn't natty in 05..?? C'mon....
Fckn ridiculous... natty fark me.
Ramy was natty too when he won the Amateur Olympia.

Only our mate Josh Lenartowicz* is natty. He manipulates hormones with fat. ?

Last edited:
I have a question on oral liquid stana doseage

asking for a friend (lol eveyone says that)

bloke he bought it off said 1ml every day. Does that sound right?