• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
4ml shots at a time? your nuts. rip

That's what a novice would often say. Its not the size of the shot that can cause pain and give problems, its how you do the shot and also whats mixed in with the gear e.g. BA and EO etc and also the higher concentration = the higher chance that your gear is going to crystalise either inside the bottle or inside your body once injected = thus causing injection pain.

I can inject 10ml of cooking oil and not feel a thing because cooking oil has no alcohol in it and it won't crystalise, fuck i'd be scared if your cooking oil does crystalise - god almighty!!!

Last edited:
Not sure about that. 500mg or 3g shut down is shutdown.

That's true, the only thing about running higher doses is it will screw more other hormones and fuck your body from other ways such as estrogen, prolactin, adrenal fatigue and i'd say your dopamine receptors and serotonin receptors get a fair wack when you use high dose gear as well, its like an evil loop, one thing fucks another. Also your cortisol and t3/t4 levels get fucked with more at higher doses.

As for testicle shut-down, yeah shut-down for those boys is shut-down no matter what.

If your gear is dosed at 300mg/ml it's gonna a hurt due to BA content. Regardless of amount.

Also 450mg once a week or twice a week for test won't make a difference to your nuts. It doesn't all enter the blood at the same Time and the Eater will keep it consistently flowing

If your gear is dosed at 300mg/ml it's gonna a hurt due to BA content. Regardless of amount.

I usually go for 250 or 300 strength when it comes to enanth, and I always found the 300 to hurt more, well only at higher doses like doing say 600+ per shot.

I usually go for 250 or 300 strength when it comes to enanth, and I always found the 300 to hurt more, well only at higher doses like doing say 600+ per shot.

I had some test 400 blend once and it really stung quite a bit. I couldn't walk or sleep for a while
I'd rather just inject twice as much oil. I have some 200mg/ml testosterone cypionate at the moment from the pharmacy and that is really good. Very thick oil.

It's thicker because it doesn't have as much BA in it.

If you have access to sterile oil and a laminar floe cabinet you can dilute it down and it won't hurt as much.

I had some test 400 blend once and it really stung quite a bit. I couldn't walk or sleep for a while
I'd rather just inject twice as much oil. I have some 200mg/ml testosterone cypionate at the moment from the pharmacy and that is really good. Very thick oil.

Test 400, that's makes sense. Injecting twice as much oil really isn't that hard to do, and if you get less sore then its easily worth it. What bothers me is when soreness leads to a fever etc, this can last a day or a few days, it really frustrates me sometimes though.

It's thicker because it doesn't have as much BA in it.

If you have access to sterile oil and a laminar floe cabinet you can dilute it down and it won't hurt as much.

Where abouts can we buy sterile oil? and what process would you recommend for diluting?

Cool thanks and right as I read this I realise I do have some prop that kills when pinned so I could try dilute this down.

I don't think that will work because due to prop being 100mg/ml it stays in solution really easy. You rarely need any organic acids at all you can just heat it in the oil and it will be fine. It's most likely a reaction to the prop in which case diluting it would not help. I'd be surprised if there was a lot of BA or BB in that prop because it is not needed

I don't think that will work because due to prop being 100mg/ml it stays in solution really easy. You rarely need any organic acids at all you can just heat it in the oil and it will be fine. It's most likely a reaction to the prop in which case diluting it would not help. I'd be surprised if there was a lot of BA or BB in that prop because it is not needed

It stings and the pain lasts a few days so if you pinning ed you can imagine the sores all building up around the body which then leads to a fever. What do you think it is?

It stings and the pain lasts a few days so if you pinning ed you can imagine the sores all building up around the body which then leads to a fever. What do you think it is?

Does it happen with all prop? Masteron prop?

Does it happen with all prop? Masteron prop?

Last cycle I was using a certain brand and it was fine, then using the same brand I started the second bottle and fck me it hurt like hell and left each site sore for days and this lead me to switching brands and the next brand no longer hurt. So i'd say no, it doesn't happen with all prop and mast prop I've shiot in the past with no probs at all.

Last cycle I was using a certain brand and it was fine, then using the same brand I started the second bottle and fck me it hurt like hell and left each site sore for days and this lead me to switching brands and the next brand no longer hurt. So i'd say no, it doesn't happen with all prop and mast prop I've shiot in the past with no probs at all.

As soon as you switched vials or half way through / at some other random time?

As soon as you switched vials or half way through / at some other random time?

as soon as I switched vials. Now interesting to note is this: I started prop + npp 8 days ago and I wack it ed right, now no pains or fever for the first 7 days then I suddenly get a fever yesterday and i'm still on the exact same bottles of npp and prop that I started with, what the fucks going on?

id be very careful messing with your vials.

a laminar flow hood, running for an hour before use, in a complete clean sterile environment isn't easy to achieve without both practice and training. i wouldn't bake no oil in the oven that goes into the body, there are so many factors and things that could go wrong.

be safe people.