• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm going to be taking this for the 6 weeks leading up to states (march 1st)

Test E: 150mg/week
Test P: 150mg/week
Masteron P: 100mg/week
Trenbolone A: 100mg/week

Mixing it all into one vial and pinning 0.75ml every day for 500mg total.

I don't think everyone is ok with it, no.
I'd say most people would start out with prohormones because it's not as daunting popping a couple of pills compared to pinning. Even if they are harsher on the body.
The majority of users would probably be in the UK or US where it is/was legal. In most cases it's probably a stepping stone to injectables

Interesting.

wow, what do you want for doing so, a medal.

drop the test e.

so you care about fullness more than results? sometimes fullness holds people back from workouts.

just my suggestion, you do what you do.

you haven't lifted until you get pumps so bad they actually hinder your workout.

but please, continue.

As far as I'm aware, [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] ; has by far the best deadlift for his bodyweight on this forum... But he doesn't even lift?

so he can't improve?

what does fullness add to the deadlift? again, please enlighten me.

you haven't lifted until you get pumps so bad they actually hinder your workout.

but please, continue.
I'm talking about this nonsense. How does he magically move 3x his bw (or whatever he's at these days) off the floor? I would have thought he LIFTED it

I think [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] ; has a good idea what he is doing.... He is one of the best lifters here - if not pound for pound the best lifter....